A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, ...
With the past week being dominated by CES announcements, it can be pretty hard to keep up with what was happening outside of Vegas. Worry not! GeekTech brings you the condensed guide of what else has been going on in the world of geek.
Home is where the network is: That's the mantra of networking vendors at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 in Las Vegas this week.
Google TV's planned fall launch is not news, but given that Google hasn't said much about its television plans since May, it's time for a refresher. Here's a quick rundown of everything to know about Google TV as anticipation grows for the imminent l...
Like any self-respecting couch potato, your dad probably owns an HDTV. However, this is only one part of the audio-visual puzzle (the visual part, to be precise). To truly immerse himself in the next Ashes series or latest blockbuster movie, your dad...
When you think of Logitech Vid (free with some restrictions), think of an easier-to-use version of Skype with superior quality. The most salient reason for the ease of use verdict comes from the simple fact that you choose people to chat with by thei...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD