A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, ...
With the past week being dominated by CES announcements, it can be pretty hard to keep up with what was happening outside of Vegas. Worry not! GeekTech brings you the condensed guide of what else has been going on in the world of geek.
Home is where the network is: That's the mantra of networking vendors at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 in Las Vegas this week.
Google TV's planned fall launch is not news, but given that Google hasn't said much about its television plans since May, it's time for a refresher. Here's a quick rundown of everything to know about Google TV as anticipation grows for the imminent l...
Like any self-respecting couch potato, your dad probably owns an HDTV. However, this is only one part of the audio-visual puzzle (the visual part, to be precise). To truly immerse himself in the next Ashes series or latest blockbuster movie, your dad...
When you think of Logitech Vid (free with some restrictions), think of an easier-to-use version of Skype with superior quality. The most salient reason for the ease of use verdict comes from the simple fact that you choose people to chat with by thei...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW