The Livescribe 3 smartpen employs an app-centric model that relies on an iOS-based device for recording and playback
Livescribe's Sky Wi-Fi smartpen automatically synchronises notes and audio to Evernote
The Livescribe Echo smartpen allows users to capture audio as they write on paper thanks to a built-in recorder
Livescribe's new smartpen aims to move away from being classified as a gadget type product in order to become more of a "high quality writing implement", the company says.
Livescribe's new partnership with cloud-based note service Evernote will potentially help promote and market its smartpen technology to be widely adopted in the marketplace, the company claims.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- 'The Interview' already Sony Pictures' top online film ever
- Sony: PlayStation Network is back online now, really
- Reports: North Korea's Internet access, mobile networks down
- PlayStation Network recovering after outage
- Hackers target Tor as PlayStation disruption continues
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.