The Livescribe 3 smartpen employs an app-centric model that relies on an iOS-based device for recording and playback
Livescribe's Sky Wi-Fi smartpen automatically synchronises notes and audio to Evernote
The Livescribe Echo smartpen allows users to capture audio as they write on paper thanks to a built-in recorder
Livescribe's new smartpen aims to move away from being classified as a gadget type product in order to become more of a "high quality writing implement", the company says.
Livescribe's new partnership with cloud-based note service Evernote will potentially help promote and market its smartpen technology to be widely adopted in the marketplace, the company claims.
Latest News Articles
- Dating app Wyldfire tries to avoid creeps by letting women take the lead
- Tor Project working to fix weakness that can unmask users
- Hands on with Xiaomi's Mi 4, a high-end handset, with an iPhone look
- Teradata acquires assets of Hadapt, Revelytix for big data
- Verizon revenue rises steadily, driven by wireless service growth
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »