Adobe Systems released security updates for Flash Player, AIR and ColdFusion to fix critical vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to take control of affected systems or read information from servers without authorization.
Adobe has warned users of its ColdFusion application server platform of a critical vulnerability that could give unauthorized users access to sensitive files stored on their servers.
Domain registrar Name.com forced its customers to reset their account passwords on Wednesday following a security breach on the company's servers that might have resulted in customer information being compromised.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia