On-demand BI vendor Birst announced Tuesday that it is now offering the option of concurrent user pricing, a licensing model few BI providers use because it can limit the amount of money they make compared to typical "named user" pricing.
EnterpriseDB, which offers a supported version of the open-source PostGres database, is now offering unlimited subscriptions that will allow organizations to run as many copies of the database server software as they desire. Total cost? US$40,000 per...
As if Oracle did not have enough work convincing MySQL users of its good intentions, the company also should set its sites on getting the Java platform back on track, contends a Google chief architect.
The Software Freedom Law Center (SFLC) has brought a copyright lawsuit against 14 consumer electronics companies for allegedly violating GNU General Public License (GPL) in the use of GPL-licensed software in their products. Among those named in the ...
Users can do a "clean" installation of Windows 7 using an upgrade license to save $80-$100 over the price of a 'full' edition, a popular blog has reported.
Netflix is securing the borders of its US library, but the latest crackdown is another token effort in a war it can never win.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT