On-demand BI vendor Birst announced Tuesday that it is now offering the option of concurrent user pricing, a licensing model few BI providers use because it can limit the amount of money they make compared to typical "named user" pricing.
EnterpriseDB, which offers a supported version of the open-source PostGres database, is now offering unlimited subscriptions that will allow organizations to run as many copies of the database server software as they desire. Total cost? US$40,000 per...
As if Oracle did not have enough work convincing MySQL users of its good intentions, the company also should set its sites on getting the Java platform back on track, contends a Google chief architect.
The Software Freedom Law Center (SFLC) has brought a copyright lawsuit against 14 consumer electronics companies for allegedly violating GNU General Public License (GPL) in the use of GPL-licensed software in their products. Among those named in the ...
Users can do a "clean" installation of Windows 7 using an upgrade license to save $80-$100 over the price of a 'full' edition, a popular blog has reported.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT