Tomorrow's tech available today -- and for a steal
The year's best innovations undermined by one fatal flaw
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
Australia’s first curved-screen smartphone has arrived and there is more to it than a pretty face.
Decent battery life, an excellent display, and reasonable performance let down by overwhelming software
We had a rare hands-on session with LG’s curved-screen smartphone.
The G2 has a great screen and good battery life but LG's software spoils the experience
The LG LA9700 is one of the most impressive TV's on the market
A 13.3in Ultrabook with a beautiful screen, two microSD card slots, and an extra column of keys
The LG Optimus F5 is a mid-range 4G handset with a competitive price tag
LG's Tab-Book is an innovative hybrid device, but it's much better suited as a tablet than a notebook
LG's LA8600 is the company's top of the line LED TV for 2013
The LG Optimus G Pro will offer a large screen with a full HD resolution and a big battery
It's far from perfect but the Optimus G is definitely LG's best smartphone ever
The LG Optimus has a large 4.7in, qHD display and an attractive and functional design
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Citrix's 900 job cuts seen as 'defensive' move
- Amazon returns to profit as holiday sales soar
- Uber passenger who alleged Delhi rape sues in US
- Microsoft said to invest in Android maker Cyanogen
- Google misses with Q4 sales and earnings
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.