Last night in New York, LG unveiled their new monster LG Optimus G Pro. The 5.5-inch monster with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD IPS display will be launching on AT&T on May 10 and will be available for $199, with pre-orders will begin May 3.
LG has confirmed that it will launch a follow-up smartphone to the Optimus G in the third quarter of this year.
LG has admitted its new flagship Optimus G Android smartphone will be a tough sell in the Australian market but is confident it will be a success once consumers learn about its features and capabilities.
Telstra has today announced pricing and availability details for LG's upcoming flagship Android phone, the Optimus G. The device will be available in Telstra stores and online from Tuesday 12 March.
LG has today confirmed it will be releasing an updated range of L Series Android smartphones at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) trade show in Barcelona later this month.
Tela Innovations has filed patent infringement complaints against key mobile handset vendors, including LG, HTC, Nokia and Motorola Mobility, before the U.S. International Trade Commission and the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware.
Google is once again taking Australian orders for its hard to come by Nexus 4 smartphone, after selling out of the device for the second time last week.
Google has exhausted stocks of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone in the Australian Play Store for a second time, just hours after the device went back on sale yesterday following a two month long hiatus.
LG has confirmed its latest flagship Android smartphone, the Optimus G Pro, will not be released in Australia.
LG has today announced that its Google Nexus 4 Android smartphone will be available "exclusively" through Harvey Norman retail stores from Friday 1 February.
LG has today confirmed its flagship [[artnid:436793|Optimus G smartphone]] will be sold exclusively through Telstra in Australia, but the device won't be available until March.
China has punished six companies, including Samsung and LG, for manipulating LCD panel prices in the country, and ordered them to pay a total of US$56 million in fines.
LG has announced the latest addition to its aggressively priced L-Style range of Android smartphones but the new device won't be sold through Australia's traditional carriers.
2012 was an exciting year for the television market. Prices fell significantly for existing technology, with edge-lit LED televisions dropping in price as they stole further market share from already dirt-cheap plasmas.
If you’re a savvy buyer, then you know that Christmas time is one of the best times in the calendar year to snag a bargain. The Christmas lead-up period, as well as Boxing Day sales, has proven in previous years to be fiercely competitive, and the bi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- FTApplications ManagerVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTIntermediate Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCWeb Programmer - Sydney - GovernmentNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Android Developer (6 month contract)NSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW