Tela Innovations has filed patent infringement complaints against key mobile handset vendors, including LG, HTC, Nokia and Motorola Mobility, before the U.S. International Trade Commission and the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware.
Google is once again taking Australian orders for its hard to come by Nexus 4 smartphone, after selling out of the device for the second time last week.
Google has exhausted stocks of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone in the Australian Play Store for a second time, just hours after the device went back on sale yesterday following a two month long hiatus.
LG has confirmed its latest flagship Android smartphone, the Optimus G Pro, will not be released in Australia.
LG has today announced that its Google Nexus 4 Android smartphone will be available "exclusively" through Harvey Norman retail stores from Friday 1 February.
LG has today confirmed its flagship [[artnid:436793|Optimus G smartphone]] will be sold exclusively through Telstra in Australia, but the device won't be available until March.
China has punished six companies, including Samsung and LG, for manipulating LCD panel prices in the country, and ordered them to pay a total of US$56 million in fines.
LG has announced the latest addition to its aggressively priced L-Style range of Android smartphones but the new device won't be sold through Australia's traditional carriers.
2012 was an exciting year for the television market. Prices fell significantly for existing technology, with edge-lit LED televisions dropping in price as they stole further market share from already dirt-cheap plasmas.
If you’re a savvy buyer, then you know that Christmas time is one of the best times in the calendar year to snag a bargain. The Christmas lead-up period, as well as Boxing Day sales, has proven in previous years to be fiercely competitive, and the bi...
Google has exhausted initial stocks of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone less than an hour after the device went on sale yesterday.
LG has today confirmed that three of its current Android phones -- the Optimus 2X, the Optimus Black, and the Optimus 3D -- will be upgraded to the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system in the near future.
LG has released the results from a test conducted with Australian consumers in Westfield shopping centres around Australia, saying that four out of five Australians prefer its passive Cinema 3D televisions over competitors Sony and Samsung.
Phones and tablets loaded with the Android 4.0 operating system start arriving in stores soon, but when will existing phones get the update and wich models will be left out in the cold?
Mango, Android and tablet could be the big buzzwords at the upcoming CTIA Enterprise & Applications event in San Diego.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA