Love the manual camera controls. Love the display. The battery-swapping scheme is better than ever, but the LG G5 still has a few problems.
FCC certification or some other technicality could be the culprit, as LG wouldn't rule out bringing it to our shores in the future.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
Meanwhile, LG today officially announced a 5.7-in. display G4 Stylus 2 smartphone running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), with a thinner pen tip on its stylus for notetaking and drawing.
LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
Thanks to some wacky invites we know it's going to be a big day for new phones in just a couple of weeks.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Some Marshmallow goodies are headed to Nvidia devices and the previous-generation Moto X.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
LG's first U.S. laptop weighs in at 2.19 pounds with either a 13- or 14-inch display.
The FCC database indicates the upcoming LG 5X will work on all major US carriers and carry a 5.2-inch screen.
Telstra, Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi will stock LG’s Urbane smartwatch in the lead up to Father’s Day.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCTest AnalystWA
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCManager AnalyticsNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW