Thanks to some wacky invites we know it's going to be a big day for new phones in just a couple of weeks.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Some Marshmallow goodies are headed to Nvidia devices and the previous-generation Moto X.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
LG's first U.S. laptop weighs in at 2.19 pounds with either a 13- or 14-inch display.
The FCC database indicates the upcoming LG 5X will work on all major US carriers and carry a 5.2-inch screen.
Telstra, Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi will stock LG’s Urbane smartwatch in the lead up to Father’s Day.
LG is launching a music service that will play music “roughly six times richer and clearer than the sound quality of a typical CD”.
Security researchers and hackers gathered in Las Vegas over the past week to show off and learn about the latest vulnerabilities that affect devices and software that the world relies on every day. Black Hat and DEF CON, the world's top security conf...
Google, Samsung and LG will start to issue monthly security patches for Android devices, taking a cue from the PC industry after critical vulnerabilities put hundreds of millions of smartphone users at risk.
Next generation UHD OLED televisions have gone on sale in Australia as LG one-ups market leader Samsung.
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capabil...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- CCData ScientistVIC
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPICT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - IPVPN Edge and Internet EdgeVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst | GovernmentQLD
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationVIC
- FTHL7 Interface AnalystQLD