It's part of a batch of four new phones marketed towards those who crave longer battery life and a slim build.
The mystery phone would be able to charge at a distance of up to 7 cm when it launches.
Future smartphones may no longer need a dedicated button for unlocking the device or performing other actions with a fingerprint.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
Love the manual camera controls. Love the display. The battery-swapping scheme is better than ever, but the LG G5 still has a few problems.
FCC certification or some other technicality could be the culprit, as LG wouldn't rule out bringing it to our shores in the future.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
Meanwhile, LG today officially announced a 5.7-in. display G4 Stylus 2 smartphone running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), with a thinner pen tip on its stylus for notetaking and drawing.
LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
Thanks to some wacky invites we know it's going to be a big day for new phones in just a couple of weeks.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Some Marshmallow goodies are headed to Nvidia devices and the previous-generation Moto X.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW