Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
The V20 is the first smartphone to ship with Android 7.0 Nougat, and comes loaded with multimedia features, and an entirely new battery-swap scheme.
LG's trio of huge new ultrawide displays are brimming with features like FreeSync, USB-C, and Google Cast support—though you can't get all the goodies in a single monitor.
The phone promises 'concert-like audio', though the challenge will be getting buyers to care in a crowded smartphone market.
The follow-up to the V10 will include the same dual-screen and camera features that made the original such an unusual smartphone.
While the modular concept was interesting, the G5 hasn't kept pace with other Android smartphones.
It's part of a batch of four new phones marketed towards those who crave longer battery life and a slim build.
The mystery phone would be able to charge at a distance of up to 7 cm when it launches.
Future smartphones may no longer need a dedicated button for unlocking the device or performing other actions with a fingerprint.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
Love the manual camera controls. Love the display. The battery-swapping scheme is better than ever, but the LG G5 still has a few problems.
FCC certification or some other technicality could be the culprit, as LG wouldn't rule out bringing it to our shores in the future.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
Meanwhile, LG today officially announced a 5.7-in. display G4 Stylus 2 smartphone running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), with a thinner pen tip on its stylus for notetaking and drawing.
LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW