Future smartphones may no longer need a dedicated button for unlocking the device or performing other actions with a fingerprint.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
Love the manual camera controls. Love the display. The battery-swapping scheme is better than ever, but the LG G5 still has a few problems.
FCC certification or some other technicality could be the culprit, as LG wouldn't rule out bringing it to our shores in the future.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
Meanwhile, LG today officially announced a 5.7-in. display G4 Stylus 2 smartphone running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), with a thinner pen tip on its stylus for notetaking and drawing.
LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
Thanks to some wacky invites we know it's going to be a big day for new phones in just a couple of weeks.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Some Marshmallow goodies are headed to Nvidia devices and the previous-generation Moto X.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
LG's first U.S. laptop weighs in at 2.19 pounds with either a 13- or 14-inch display.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Enterprise SystemsNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW