While the modular concept was interesting, the G5 hasn't kept pace with other Android smartphones.
It's part of a batch of four new phones marketed towards those who crave longer battery life and a slim build.
The mystery phone would be able to charge at a distance of up to 7 cm when it launches.
Future smartphones may no longer need a dedicated button for unlocking the device or performing other actions with a fingerprint.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
Love the manual camera controls. Love the display. The battery-swapping scheme is better than ever, but the LG G5 still has a few problems.
FCC certification or some other technicality could be the culprit, as LG wouldn't rule out bringing it to our shores in the future.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
Meanwhile, LG today officially announced a 5.7-in. display G4 Stylus 2 smartphone running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), with a thinner pen tip on its stylus for notetaking and drawing.
LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
Thanks to some wacky invites we know it's going to be a big day for new phones in just a couple of weeks.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Some Marshmallow goodies are headed to Nvidia devices and the previous-generation Moto X.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC