Thanks to some wacky invites we know it's going to be a big day for new phones in just a couple of weeks.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Some Marshmallow goodies are headed to Nvidia devices and the previous-generation Moto X.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
LG's first U.S. laptop weighs in at 2.19 pounds with either a 13- or 14-inch display.
The FCC database indicates the upcoming LG 5X will work on all major US carriers and carry a 5.2-inch screen.
Telstra, Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi will stock LG’s Urbane smartwatch in the lead up to Father’s Day.
LG is launching a music service that will play music “roughly six times richer and clearer than the sound quality of a typical CD”.
Security researchers and hackers gathered in Las Vegas over the past week to show off and learn about the latest vulnerabilities that affect devices and software that the world relies on every day. Black Hat and DEF CON, the world's top security conf...
Google, Samsung and LG will start to issue monthly security patches for Android devices, taking a cue from the PC industry after critical vulnerabilities put hundreds of millions of smartphone users at risk.
Next generation UHD OLED televisions have gone on sale in Australia as LG one-ups market leader Samsung.
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capabil...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW