In a post on its Android developers blog, Google urges developers to tune their apps for the new 18:9 ratio screens on the LG G6 and the Galaxy S8.
LG's 4K HDR monitor now has pricing info and a general release date. The future of PC displays is almost here.
LG's SteamVR headset is like a bizarro-Vive with a high-res, flip-up screen.
One of the best ways LG takes advantage of its unique 18:9 display is in the camera. Let's take a closer look.
Join us for a quick hands-on tour of LG's latest flagship phone.
LG swings for the fences with the G6, a flagship that dispenses with the gimmicks and packs a ton of screen into a slim body.
Mobile World Congress is right around the corner, and rumors are flying about LG's next flagship. Here's everything we've heard so far.
A pair of purported official images reveal a near bezel-less G6 and two sizes of the smartwatch LG co-developed with Google.
HDR displays are huge on televisions, but have yet to make their way to PC monitors. That changes during CES 2017 with LG's first HDR PC monitor.
LG positions the V20 as the ultimate phone for content creators, but how does it really stack up? We compare its photos and video to content shot by the Pixel XL, Galaxy S7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Which phone's camera has the best audio quality and recording controls? We pit the V20 against handsets from Google, Apple and Samsung.
Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
The V20 is the first smartphone to ship with Android 7.0 Nougat, and comes loaded with multimedia features, and an entirely new battery-swap scheme.
LG's trio of huge new ultrawide displays are brimming with features like FreeSync, USB-C, and Google Cast support—though you can't get all the goodies in a single monitor.
The phone promises 'concert-like audio', though the challenge will be getting buyers to care in a crowded smartphone market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth InvestmentNSW
- FTGraduate Application Support Analyst -SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTProduct Manager - IoTNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTTest AdvertSA
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorSA
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst x2QLD