LG has lodged an Australian trade mark application for the Optimus G Pro Android smartphone, despite continuing to deny the device will be released in Australia.
LG has admitted its new flagship Optimus G Android smartphone will be a tough sell in the Australian market but is confident it will be a success once consumers learn about its features and capabilities.
Telstra has today announced pricing and availability details for LG's upcoming flagship Android phone, the Optimus G. The device will be available in Telstra stores and online from Tuesday 12 March.
LG has today confirmed its flagship [[artnid:436793|Optimus G smartphone]] will be sold exclusively through Telstra in Australia, but the device won't be available until March.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW