LG Optimus Black review: The standout feature of the Optimus Black is what LG calls a 'NOVA' display
LG Optimus Black
LG has today confirmed that three of its current Android phones -- the Optimus 2X, the Optimus Black, and the Optimus 3D -- will be upgraded to the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system in the near future.
LG has announced that its latest Android smartphone -- the Optimus Black -- will be available in Australia through all three major carriers: Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone.
Latest News Articles
- Members of UK Parliament call for judicial review of data retention law
- Nvidia's Shield gaming tablet to highlight 192-core K1 chip
- ARM's chip licensing revenue and profit keep on rising
- China's Xiaomi to sell $13 smart wristband, trumpets global ambitions
- Virtru launches business email encryption service for Google Apps
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
- 5 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »