LG is placing as much importance on streaming content from Netflix as it is to broadcast TV in its new 4K OLED and LED TVs, which were announced on Tuesday.
Former agents charged with stealing Silk Road bitcoins... Intel wants to quadruple SSD space... smartwatches forecast to boom in 2015... and more tech news.
LG Electronics is expected to introduce its next high-end smartphone on April 28, and has hinted that the back of the device will be covered in leather.
New flagship phones on the way from LG, Huawei... Apple struggles with 11-hour cloud outage... Impatience grows over EC's Google probe... and more tech news.
HTC and Samsung Electronics impressed Mobile World Congress attendees with new high-end smartphones, but they won't be the only game in town for long: LG Electronics and Huawei Technologies are readying competing products expected to be announced nex...
LG Electronics has developed its own OS for the Watch Urbane LTE smartwatch, and while the software impresses the hardware it runs on will prevent the watch from becoming anything but a very niche product.
LG Electronics has announced four new smartphones, including the Magna. The device has a spec that gives Motorola Mobility's Moto G a run for its money, assuming LG doesn't screw up the pricing too much.
Hackers robbing banks blind ... US establishing rules on drones ... Xiaomi still on top in China... and more tech news
The Android smart watch's time may not yet have come: Despite heavy promotion of Android Wear, Google's hardware partners, including LG Electronics, Motorola Mobility and Samsung Electronics, only shipped 720,000 of the devices last year.
U.S. Senator Al Franken is probing into the privacy policies of LG and Samsung Electronics for the voice recognition technologies they use in their Smart TVs.
Qualcomm pays $975 billion fine in China ... HP buys cloud security company ... Now you can set up a drone no-fly zone ... and more news.
Reports that new Samsung TVs can capture personal information with their voice recognition feature has sparked concern about what critics perceive as digital spying by so-called smart devices.
For Android fans, the next couple of months will be exciting times thanks to the expected arrival of new flagship smartphones from HTC, LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics and Sony. While nothing revolutionary is expected, the steady pace of product ...
International CES has never been a showcase for new smartphones, but it always features several interesting announcements that highlight big trends for the next 12 months, and this year was no exception.
LG's new GFlex 2 smartphone is built in the spirit of flip handsets, with curvy contours to make chatting on the phone more convenient.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC