This week the G4 smartphone from LG Electronics starts shipping outside its home country, with arrivals in the U.S. and Europe expected in a couple of weeks. While the smartphone has a great screen and camera, it doesn't get everything right.
A year is a long time in smartphone technology today, so remember if you can the changes that have taken place over the last decade.
The LG Optimus G Pro runs like a sports car engine in the body of a family minivan--an unassuming aesthetic mixed with luxury performance. Provided you can fit it in your hand, this quick, flashy giant might very well be the phone for you.
One of the most buzzed about phones here at Mobile World Congress is LG's Optimus 3D, the first phone to use 3D display technology. Like the Optimus Black and the Optimus 2X, which we saw at Mobile World Congress, the Optimus 3D is powered by a dual-...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCWeb Developer - WordpressNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Financial PlannerNSW
- TPJava Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- CCTechnical Security LeadNSW
- CCIdentity and Access Management SMENSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW