Lexmark Genesis review: The Genesis is a Lexmark printer that has an excellent scanner but expensive ink
An inkjet multifunction with Internet-based widgets and a large paper tray
The Lexmark Intuition S505 is an multifunction colour inket printer with scanning and copying facilities
An inkjet multifunction printer with Lexmark's SmartSolutions widgets
This business-focussed inkjet multifunction printer offers Lexmark's SmartSolutions feature
A new wave of Web-connected printers from the likes of HP and Lexmark are changing the way we dole out documents. Instead of dumb single-purpose devices, a modern multifunction cloud printer can print any document from nearly any device, anywhere you...
The majority of consumers are misinformed about the biggest source of printing pollution, a new survey shows. Up to 64 per cent of those surveyed believed that ink and toner use and disposal was the largest contributor to a printer's or multifunction...
Lexmark has launched a new tool that will help consumers work out the effect their printing habits are having on the environment.
Microsoft Tuesday unveiled yet another of its patent agreements, this time with printer manufacturer Lexmark.
Lexmark is pushing a green agenda as it launches a refresh of its home office and small business range of laser and inkjet printers.
Your printer might have the fastest print speeds, most connections and best print quality, but if it isn't easy to use, it may well end up out the window in frustration. Sometimes an overabundance of buttons, wheels and confusing menus can often be t...
Is your printer stealing from you? Yes--if it's making you replace ink or toner constantly, or if you need to buy pricey special paper to get the best output. Maybe it's stealing your time or sanity by being a lot slower than it said it'd be, or havi...
Latest News Articles
- US lawmaker asks FTC to probe implications of Facebook 'big data' experiment
- TP-Link Archer D7 AC1750 Wireless Modem Router
- Google, Dropbox band together to fight patent trolls
- IBM rethinking decades-old computer design with $US3 billion investment
- Microsoft settles with No-IP in botnet hunt, after seizing its domains
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW