First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The perfect little smartphone
Lenovo could do great things with Motorola if the S6000 tablet is anything to go by.
A thin and light tablet that runs Windows 8 Pro, but it's designed for basic tasks only
The Helix is the best tablet product to choose if you want an excellent keyboard dock
The Lenovo ThinkPad Twist has a good design and useful features, but it needs work
Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet preview: Lenovo brings its corporate-looking design to the tablet market
Lenovo ThinkPad T420 review: A 14in business laptop with 2nd Gen Intel Core technology and great features
A 15.6in Lenovo laptop with good speed and long battery life
Lenovo's M90z has an excellent touchscreen, but would benefit from better configuration options
Couch potatoes, your keyboard-mouse is here: the Lenovo Mini Wireless Keyboard N5901
A light, tablet-convertible Lenovo notebook with built-in 3G
A Lenovo netbook with a tablet-convertible touchscreen
An all-in-one PC that's responsive but missing a couple of key features
An inexpensive Lenovo notebook with good speed and plenty of cool features
A sturdy and reasonably quick business laptop that's very comfortable to use
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup RayV
- New Relic's analysis service goes live
- Hardware hackathon hopes for new ideas on 3D printers, robots
- Wall Street Beat: Tech sales news mixed ahead of earnings
- Microsoft acquires InMage to boost Azure Site Recovery
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »