Lenovo isn't doing its reputation any favors with the discovery of another security issue around its pre-loaded PC software.
The financial future of smartphone maker HTC appears dire, analysts say, even as the company has remained upbeat.
Lenovo's latest smartphone strategy downplays the company name, instead spotlighting a new brand, ZUK.
Chinese vendors tripled shipments year-on-year in the second quarter in the Indian market, indicating that low-cost vendors are posing a challenge to global players like Apple in a very price-sensitive market.
Windows 10's facial-recognition technology, Windows Hello, has been the great white whale of Microsoft's new operating system: Microsoft has demonstrated it, but rarely has anyone been able to see it in the wild.
Michael Dell said Monday that Dell Inc. would begin shipping Windows 10 PCs to customers on July 29, even though Microsoft seems to be saying otherwise.
Worldwide PC shipments in the second quarter of 2015 declined 11.8 percent compared to the same period a year ago, according to a report released by IDC on Thursday.
Lenovo's design chief has come up with a wacky idea for the ThinkPad--so wacky, it just might work.
Can a Chinese PC vendor learn to be cool?
Following its IBM x86 server business acquisition, Lenovo plans on attacking the enterprise hardware arena with low-cost products to undercut the competition.
Server vendors recorded the strongest shipment growth in over four years for the first quarter, mainly driven by continued investments in the hyperscale server infrastructures that power public and private clouds.
Lenovo smartphone lets users interact with projected images...Google tipped to overhaul payments scheme...FCC will clamp down on spam texts...and more tech news.
Smartphones and smartwatches won't just display content, but will also be able to beam it on to tabletops, walls and even to the eye, according to Lenovo.
Lenovo will be one of the first to offer a Windows 10 tablet, with a new ThinkPad device that's slated to arrive in August.
Sales of Android smartphones were up in the first quarter but its share of the market fell, while that of iOS grew for the third consecutive quarter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCTest Lead-Agile, SCRUM, HP QC, JIRA, UX Government backgroundNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia