There's a new Moto E3 coming with a beefed up camera and a (presumably) low price.
In a world of increasingly similar smartphones, Lenovo has set out to do something different: It has launched the Moto Z and Z Force with a modular connector that allows 'mods' to pump up their hardware capabilities.
Lenovo's ThinkPad convertible tablet does the ThinkPad name proud.
Lenovo has restructured its operations as part of a management shakeup, and some interesting names have been promoted.
Starting at $199, this tablet shows that Android has arrived in the corporate world. The Tab3 10 for Business is built to take a full day at the office, with sturdy construction and the enhanced security and manageability of Android for Work.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
Cloud and mobile computing have created an imperative for the tech world: Change or fail. Here, are the IDG News Service's picks for the top 10 tech stories of 2015.
Lenovo has three new workstations coming in 2016 including a new Yoga aimed at sketchy types.
Lenovo's future is looking pretty black and green as it tries to secure some much-needed gaming cred. Razer brings that gaming cachet, while Lenovo brings the money and manufacturing means Razer lacks. This seemingly unlikely partnership could be a g...
The Dell XPS 12 looks a lot like a Surface. Hey, is that a kickstand?
The projector-in-a-tablet concept is back, with three new models that can host an epic movie night.
Lenovo serves up fresh new choices for consumers and small businesses, in a wide variety of form factors. Many rock Skylake processors as standard or optional CPUs.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
In the wake of lackluster earnings, Lenovo said it is working towards pumping out products faster from its newly acquired Motorola Mobility division.
Lenovo is laying off 3200 employees and trimming down its smartphone portfolio in response to a slowdown in its PC and handset sales.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW