Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 is one superfast laptop that can work with HTC's Vive and Oculus Rift headsets.
Lenovo's bringing its cool new style of typing to the new Yoga A12 2-in-1, which can be an Android tablet or a laptop.
The Yoga Book's innovative adaptive keyboard may be a good fit for schools, so Lenovo's planning a Chrome OS version for 2017.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
It's the first phone with Google's Tango technology, which bakes in a number of augmented reality experiences.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
Windows 10 Mobile suffers yet another blow as Lenovo calls Microsoft's long-term smartphone support into question.
Lenovo's Yoga Book breaks away from traditional laptops with its versatile touch surface, which makes it easy to type, write, or draw digitally. It's also very lightweight and has a 360-degree hinge.
AMD's stutter-killing FreeSync displays launched long after G-Sync monitors, but 101 different models are already available.
The company also promises 'a new chapter in tablets' among other reveals for the Berlin expo.
After months of delays, Lenovo's first laptop with an OLED screen is now shipping, but it remains a question if the PC maker will come out with additional OLED model anytime soon.
There's a new Moto E3 coming with a beefed up camera and a (presumably) low price.
In a world of increasingly similar smartphones, Lenovo has set out to do something different: It has launched the Moto Z and Z Force with a modular connector that allows 'mods' to pump up their hardware capabilities.
Lenovo's ThinkPad convertible tablet does the ThinkPad name proud.
Lenovo has restructured its operations as part of a management shakeup, and some interesting names have been promoted.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTSolution Designer l Microsoft SMENSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW