Lenovo's Flex 11 Chromebook joins the new generation of Android-app-loving Chromebooks. It also boasts a 360-degree hinge and extra-sturdy construction.
We tested a stack of USB-C charging laptops and surprise: They finally work! (Mostly).
Lenovo's Yoga 720 is a mainstream laptop that could game, too. It offers the option of discrete Nvidia GTX 1050 mobile graphics for an extra boost of power.
It's the mobile part, but it's better than integrated and enough for most gaming.
Lenovo's Miix 320 costs the same as a low-end Chromebook but offers some nicer features and, of course, full-fledged Windows.
Lenovo is working with Amazon to put the Alexa voice assistant in more Moto smartphones, and in the process, looking to depose Google Assistant.
Lenovo brings an all-metal body to the latest Moto G series phones, the G5 and G5 Plus, and packs them with features for the same low price.
Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 is one superfast laptop that can work with HTC's Vive and Oculus Rift headsets.
Lenovo's bringing its cool new style of typing to the new Yoga A12 2-in-1, which can be an Android tablet or a laptop.
The Yoga Book's innovative adaptive keyboard may be a good fit for schools, so Lenovo's planning a Chrome OS version for 2017.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
It's the first phone with Google's Tango technology, which bakes in a number of augmented reality experiences.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
Windows 10 Mobile suffers yet another blow as Lenovo calls Microsoft's long-term smartphone support into question.
Lenovo's Yoga Book breaks away from traditional laptops with its versatile touch surface, which makes it easy to type, write, or draw digitally. It's also very lightweight and has a 360-degree hinge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- CCMaster Data Analyst - SAPNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCSystems Engineer (Netapp/Windows)NSW
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Finance Business Analyst, Superannuation, WealthNSW
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator / Talent Acquisitio ConsultantNSW