Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Nintendo 3DS) review: This game does not do enough to rescue itself from its weak source material
One thing the LEGO series still knocks out of the park is its whimsical take on established franchises, and the magic-filled world of the Harry Potter is a perfect aesthetic match for the coloured bricks
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW