The sharing of mass surveillance data between U.S. and U.K. intelligence services was unlawful before December 2014, but since then it has become legal, a U.K. tribunal has ruled.
A group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced a bill aimed at limiting the ability of so-called patent trolls to file abusive patent infringement lawsuits.
U.S. lawmakers should put strict privacy controls into planned legislation to encourage companies to share cyberthreat information with government agencies and each other, some advocates said.
The European Commission is reportedly revving up the engines on a controversial plan to retain passenger flight data across the EU, although a prior attempt got its wings clipped due to privacy concerns.
French president François Hollande wants to hold social media companies accountable for hate speech spread on their services.
A drive in the U.S. Congress to pass a law requiring companies with data breaches to notify affected customers may get bogged down in old arguments.
Internet and telecommunications companies should be obliged to share encryption keys with police and intelligence agencies to help them fight terrorism, the European Union's Counter-Terrorism Coordinator has advised.
A Republican net neutrality proposal in the U.S. Congress would not fully protect broadband customers because it would prohibit the Federal Communications Commission from enacting new rules against selectively blocking or throttling traffic, critics ...
Last week justice ministers from across the European Union called on ISPs to conduct voluntary censorship of online content -- but documents in preparation for a meeting of telecoms ministers suggest such a move could be illegal.
U.S. President Barack Obama's call for a nationwide data breach notification law has won strong support from members of one cybersecurity-focused organization.
European copyright laws are too fragmented and ill-suited to online usage today: Legislators drafting new rules should limit copyright terms; allow unrestricted hypertext linking; exempt public-sector works from copyright; harmonize rules to simplify...
Draft net neutrality legislation released Friday by Republican leaders in the U.S. Congress would prohibit broadband providers from blocking or selectively slowing legal Web content, but it would allow them to engage in "reasonable" network managemen...
Top Republicans in Congress plan to introduce legislation that they say will ensure net neutrality protections for Internet users and will spur U.S. economic growth.
U.S. President Barack Obama opposes measures in 19 states that limit cities from rolling out their own broadband networks, and he will urge the Federal Communications Commission to take action to allow municipal broadband projects, the White House sa...
The centerpiece of U.S. President Barack Obama's new cybersecurity proposal is a controversial plan that would allow companies to share more cyberthreat information with government agencies, something that worries some privacy advocates.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Jorno Folding Bluetooth Keyboard review: A Kickstarter vision loses sight of the basics
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT