Self-driving cars could appear on Dutch public roads soon, as the government is preparing regulations that will make large-scale public road tests legal, the country's Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment said Monday.
A debate in the U.S. about whether the National Security Agency should end its bulk collection of U.S. telephone and business records has come down to an argument over the meaning of the word "bulk."
EU justice ministers on Friday reached a partial agreement on planned new data privacy laws, but still disagree about how to implement them.
The U.S. Congress would endanger the nation's security by passing even watered-down legislation to limit the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic phone records, several U.S. senators said Thursday.
A Google representative confirmed on Thursday that the so-called European right to be forgotten will not apply to the .com domain.
Microsoft has asked the U.S. government to recognize that its search warrants should end at the country's borders, reflecting growing concern that surveillance by the U.S. National Security Agency could impact business abroad for tech companies.
The U.S. Congress must pass legislation to ban mobile spying apps in order to protect victims of domestic violence, a senator said Wednesday.
A U.S. lawmaker has introduced legislation that would prohibit the Federal Communications Commission from reclassifying broadband as a common-carrier utility, a move many net neutrality advocates have called for.
As the dust settles on a new European Parliament, digital rights and IT lobbyists try to work out what it will mean for the tech industry.
The U.S. House of Representatives has approved a bill that would limit the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic phone records, even as several civil liberties and tech groups withdrew their support after last-minute changes.
A tech industry group that has Facebook and Google as participants has rejected the latest draft of a U.S. legislation that aims to put curbs on surveillance by the National Security Agency.
Legislation aimed at curbing so-called patent trolls may be dead until 2015 after the chairman of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee pulled the bill off the committee's agenda, citing a lack of consensus.
Two U.S. senators want to prohibit companies from sharing students' personal data when advertising their products or services and require that organizations holding student data put data security safeguards in place.
Serve the public trust, protect the innocent, uphold the law.
One day after the U.S. House of Representatives voted unanimously to end the National Security Agency's bulk collection of U.S. phone records, a second committee has approved the same bill.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC