Self-driving cars could appear on Dutch public roads soon, as the government is preparing regulations that will make large-scale public road tests legal, the country's Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment said Monday.
A debate in the U.S. about whether the National Security Agency should end its bulk collection of U.S. telephone and business records has come down to an argument over the meaning of the word "bulk."
EU justice ministers on Friday reached a partial agreement on planned new data privacy laws, but still disagree about how to implement them.
The U.S. Congress would endanger the nation's security by passing even watered-down legislation to limit the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic phone records, several U.S. senators said Thursday.
A Google representative confirmed on Thursday that the so-called European right to be forgotten will not apply to the .com domain.
Microsoft has asked the U.S. government to recognize that its search warrants should end at the country's borders, reflecting growing concern that surveillance by the U.S. National Security Agency could impact business abroad for tech companies.
The U.S. Congress must pass legislation to ban mobile spying apps in order to protect victims of domestic violence, a senator said Wednesday.
A U.S. lawmaker has introduced legislation that would prohibit the Federal Communications Commission from reclassifying broadband as a common-carrier utility, a move many net neutrality advocates have called for.
As the dust settles on a new European Parliament, digital rights and IT lobbyists try to work out what it will mean for the tech industry.
The U.S. House of Representatives has approved a bill that would limit the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic phone records, even as several civil liberties and tech groups withdrew their support after last-minute changes.
A tech industry group that has Facebook and Google as participants has rejected the latest draft of a U.S. legislation that aims to put curbs on surveillance by the National Security Agency.
Legislation aimed at curbing so-called patent trolls may be dead until 2015 after the chairman of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee pulled the bill off the committee's agenda, citing a lack of consensus.
Two U.S. senators want to prohibit companies from sharing students' personal data when advertising their products or services and require that organizations holding student data put data security safeguards in place.
Serve the public trust, protect the innocent, uphold the law.
One day after the U.S. House of Representatives voted unanimously to end the National Security Agency's bulk collection of U.S. phone records, a second committee has approved the same bill.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCData ModellerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW