Oracle and Hewlett-Packard's ongoing legal battle over software for Itanium has run into another delay, and this time there's no telling how long it will last.
CA Technologies is suing a rival in the Application Performance Management (APM) market, accusing AppDynamics of using three of CA's patented technologies. The founder and CEO of AppDynamics helped lead software development at an APM company later ac...
The wealth of personal data that mobile apps collect on their users needs to be conspicuously stated to consumers or developers could face legal heat, California attorney general Kamala D. Harris said Wednesday.
A French intelligence agency ordered a Wikipedia volunteer to delete a page about a military radio relay last month, alleging the page contained classified military information.
Sony has countersued high end digital camera maker Red Digital Cinema for patent infringement, two months after Red alleged Sony cameras infringed its patents and called for the cameras to be destroyed.
A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
A handful of Samsung smartphones infringe an Apple patent on text selection, according to the initial determination of a U.S. International Trade Commission judge.
Australian police have charged an unidentified juvenile, who is suspected to be a member of the hacker group Anonymous, on a number of counts related to unauthorized access to computer data.
Cloud computing company Rackspace has sued two companies it describes as 'patent trolls' for breach of contract, and asked a federal court for a declaratory judgment that it did not infringe three patents owned by one of the companies, Parallel Iron.
A German court has invalidated an Apple patent for the slide-to-unlock feature on mobile phones, according to a published report.
Apple responded to a Samsung Electronics' claim that the U.S. patent office had rejected multiple claims of Apple's "overscroll bounce" patent by stating that the reexamination is not finished.
Computers was the biggest area for patent activity worldwide last year, but medical devices saw the most growth, according to a new report this week.
The USPTO has reinstated three claims in an Apple patent it had earlier said it was minded to reject -- but not the claim involved in Apple's US$1.05 billion dollar lawsuit against Samsung, according to documents filed by Samsung with a Californian c...
A trademark infringement lawsuit against Facebook over its use of 'timeline' will go to trial before a jury, after a judge ruled that the company had failed to show that the trademark was generic or descriptive, or Facebook's use of it amounted to fa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCNetApp Storage Specialist required to join global company in SydneyNSW
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD