A former portfolio manager at the now defunct Diamondback Capital Management has been sentenced to 54 months in prison for crimes related to a multimillion dollar insider trading scheme involving computer maker Dell and hardware maker Nvidia.
The Dutch government today presented a draft bill that aims to give law enforcement the power to hack into computer systems -- including those located in foreign countires -- to do research, gather and copy evidence or block access to certain data.
After spending millions to buy licensed TV shows and movies, China's top online video site is facing a surge in piracy from a new crop of offenders threatening to cut into its business.
An appeals court has rejected SAP's attempt to overturn a US$345 million judgment awarded to Versata Software, which had brought a patent-infringement case against the software maker.
A U.S. senator has introduced legislation allowing the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to review and invalidate controversial patents challenged by technology startups in an effort to discourage so-called patent trolls.
Sabam, the Belgian association of authors, composers and publishers, has sued the country's three biggest ISPs, saying that they should be paying copyright levies for offering access to copyright protected materials online.
A former executive with AU Optronics was sentenced Monday to serve two years in prison and pay a US$50,000 fine for participating in a worldwide LCD screen price-fixing conspiracy, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
The man suspected of participating in a large DDoS attack on an antispam organization that caused intermittent Internet hiccups drove around Spain in a van he used as a mobile office, Spain's Interior Ministry said Sunday.
A 35-year-old Dutchman was arrested Thursday in Spain, as part of an investigation into a large-scale DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack that targeted a spam-fighting organization called the Spamhaus Project in March
Salesforce.com, a pillow manufacturer and an employee of the pillow maker are caught up in a complex three-way legal battle, with a US$125,000 American Express bill and an allegedly failed software implementation at the center of the dispute.
A US judge has ruled that Motorola Mobility is entitled to substantially less royalties than it wanted from Microsoft for the company's use of wireless and video-encoding patents in its Xbox products.
T-Mobile USA's "radical" service plans promising no annual contracts aren't quite as radical as consumers might think, and the mobile operator will change its advertising and offer refunds in a settlement with the state of Washington.
The number of government requests that Google has received to remove certain types of content, often politically charged, reached its highest level ever during the second half of 2012, the company reported Thursday.
Google's rivals have been given one month to assess the search giant's proposed remedies, the European Commission announced Thursday.
Motorola Mobility's Android phones infringe on a Microsoft text messaging patent, the Higher District Court of Munich ruled on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT