The U.S. International Trade Commission has decided to investigate HTC for patent infringement based on a complaint Nokia filed in May that targets several phones from the Taiwanese handset maker, including the HTC One.
Two U.S. lawmakers have introduced a bill that would prevent the Department of Justice from prosecuting people for violating terms of service for Web-based products, website notices or employment agreements under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFA...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission will launch an investigation of the business practices of so-called patent trolls in an effort to understand whether those companies are harming competition and consumers, the agency's chairwoman said.
"Word games," an "overreaching narrative" and a "case of inferences" were a few choice phrases used by attorney Orin Snyder Thursday in closing arguments for Apple in the U.S. Department of Justice's antitrust, e-books price fixing case against the t...
Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg has been sentenced to two years in prison by a District Court in Sweden for multiple data intrusions, attempted aggravated fraud and aggravated fraud.
France's data protection authority has given Google three months to change the way it handles users' private data, or face legal sanctions.
Intellectual Ventures, a large patent-licensing firm, has filed a second patent-infringement lawsuit against Motorola Mobility while its first patent lawsuit is still pending in a Delaware count.
LeaseWeb, one of Europe's biggest hosting providers, has wiped 630 servers that contained Megaupload data and countered claims from the company that the file-sharing site wasn't warned.
Hewlett-Packard and Samsung Electronics will now ensure that their PCs in China are installed with licensed Windows and Office software as part of new agreements signed with Microsoft meant to fight piracy.
An email composed, but never sent, by former Apple CEO Steve Jobs may prove instrumental in the Justice Department's case that Apple, along with the five largest book publishers, colluded to fix prices for electronic books.
The attorneys general of several states are turning up the heat on Google, concerned that the search engine giant makes it easier for criminals to sell illegal drugs online, engage in human trafficking and peddle pirated intellectual property.
Europe’s top law-making body is working to bring its websites into line with the cookie tracking laws it enforces on other entities.
The Swedish Nacka District Court has ruled that Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg may be extradited to Denmark to face hacking charges, the court confirmed Tuesday.
Sprint Nextel sued Clearwire and Dish Network on Monday in a bid to block Dish from taking over Clearwire, Sprint's majority-owned network partner.
Apple didn't try to fix or raise the prices of electronic books when it entered into the market in 2010, according to Apple Senior Vice President Eddy Cue. Rather, he says, the company was only working to ensure a profit for itself.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA