Twitter has handed French prosecutors information enabling the identification of some of those responsible for posts last year apparently contravening French laws on hate speech, according to the Union of French Jewish Students (UEJF), which had file...
It emerged Thursday, that Europe’s top antitrust watchdog carried out unannounced raids on Telefónica, Deutsche Telecom and Orange on Tuesday.
Yahoo wants the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to order the public release of a secret order in a 2008 surveillance dispute, as it will demonstrate that the Internet company "objected strenuously" to government directives.
Samsung Electronics has requested a new trial for a patent related to a US$1 billion infringement ruling against it in a case brought by rival Apple, due to a re-examination of the patent at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Apple violated antitrust laws when it colluded with publishers to set prices of e-books, a U.S. district court judge has ruled.
Apple has asked the U.S. International Trade Commission to stay a ban on certain iPhone and iPad models pending an appeal.
A lawsuit filed by Apple over Amazon.com's use of the term "Appstore" has ended after Apple decided to withdraw the case.
European Union music lovers may soon have more ways to buy music online, thanks to a draft law approved by the European Parliament’s legal affairs committee on Tuesday.
The prospect of downloading data, sending text messages and making calls while travelling in Europe, without incurring huge ‘roaming’ charges came a step closer on Tuesday when politicians voted in favour of new legislation.
A privacy group has filed legal action against the U.K. government for conducting mass surveillance on citizens across the U.K., including accessing data about people located in the U.K. that is collected and passed on by the U.S. National Security A...
The U.S. government can no longer refuse to litigate wiretapping cases on the grounds that they would expose state secrets and undermine national security, a U.S. court has ruled.
A secret surveillance court has exceeded its legal authority by allowing the U.S. National Security Agency to collect customer telephone records from Verizon Communications, a privacy group said in a petition to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Apple will face competition in Europe for the "iWatch" trademark it has already filed for in Japan, Taiwan and Mexico, because other companies have already registered the name in relevant trademark categories.
Venezuela's president Nicolas Maduro has offered to give asylum to Edward Snowden, the former contractor of the National Security Agency who leaked documents about the agency's surveillance programs.
Several members of the Icelandic Parliament introduced a bill Thursday that seeks to grant Icelandic citizenship to U.S. National Security Agency document leaker Edward Snowden, but the bill won't be discussed until September.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW