Google is now requiring that publishers that carry its ads comply with a European Union directive and ask their site visitors' for permission before setting cookies on their computers.
Apple and Nike have settled a class-action lawsuit alleging the FuelBand fitness tracker inaccurately tracked workout data like calories burned and steps taken.
Facebook prevails in IPO lawsuit... Jeep hack prompts recall of 1.4 million vehicles... Kill switch isn't killing phone theft... and more tech news
Apple's iPhones are a big business in China. So big that an alleged supplier of knock-off iPhones in the country produced at least 40,000 units, before local police shut down the massive operation.
Oracle and Google have each proposed dates next northern spring for a new jury trial in their dispute over Google's use of Java in Android.
Wireless spectrum is likely to get about US$3.3 billion more pricey for Dish Network, the U.S. satellite TV operator that's angling to get into the mobile business.
Qualcomm plans reorg... pressure grows on Apple Music probe... Microsoft fights revenge porn... and more tech news.
With Oracle and Google headed back to court soon to resume their dispute over Android, Oracle is seeking to update its lawsuit to reflect the huge gains Android has made in the five years since the case began.
Identity protection service LifeLock said Tuesday it is prepared to go to court after the U.S. Federal Trade Commission filed a fresh lawsuit alleging the company has failed to protect its users' data and deceptively advertises its services.
A New York judge ruled Tuesday that Facebook has no legal standing to challenge the constitutionality of search warrants served on its users, highlighting the limits to online companies' abilities to protect user privacy.
U.S law enforcement officials have arrested five individuals who reportedly were involved in the high-profile 2014 computer hacking of JPMorgan.
Tech companies including Google, Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Facebook are backing Samsung Electronics as it appeals a court ruling to pay Apple almost US$1 billion in damages in a patent infringement suit.
Stop-gap legislation that allowed the British government to continue ordering telecom and Internet companies to retain communications data for 12 months is unlawful, the U.K.'s high court ruled on Friday.
Apple will face a class-action lawsuit from retail workers in its California stores over the company's employee bag search policy.
Qualcomm is under investigation by the European Union's antitrust authority, which suspects the company of abusing its dominant position in the market for 3G and 4G chipsets used in smartphones and tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD
- FTInsights AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Windows Server) 161031/AP/962Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia