A man from Michigan was arraigned in a U.S. federal court on Thursday on charges of mail fraud and selling counterfeit software worth over US$1.2 million that he purchased from China and Singapore, the U.S Department of Justice said Thursday.
Oracle is finding itself caught up in another Java-related patent lawsuit, but this time it's the one getting sued.
A highly anticipated patent infringement case between Apple and Motorola Mobility was dismissed by a Wisconsin district court Monday, hours before the trial was due to begin.
The European Commission on Monday passed a new rule that will force European Union member states to open up the 2 GHz band for 4G technologies.
Under a new policy, Twitter will leave a placeholder message when it removes content resulting from a complaint by a copyright holder.
Chinese Internet giant Baidu and its rival Qihoo 360 signed an agreement on Thursday to compete fairly in China's search engine market, following a dispute between the two companies over search indexing.
Apple executive Phil Schiller will have to provide further testimony to lawyers for Samsung Electronics as part of the appeal proceedings related to their big patent infringement case, a California court ordered Thursday.
Following a meeting of the European Union member states on 5 October, leaked documents have this week shown that the E.U. plans to back away from criminal sanctions in its copyright agreement with Canada.
With characteristic bombast, Kim Dotcom unveiled a splash page on Thursday for his Mega file-sharing service, a successor to the imperiled Megaupload that has landed its founders in deep legal trouble.
Apple has offered to pay Google's Motorola Mobility unit up to one dollar per device for a license to its patents covering cellular and Wi-Fi technologies.
A U.S. judge should limit the scope of a proposed court hearing examining whether a former Megaupload user can recover files that were on the website when the U.S. Department of Justice shut it down, the agency said.
Microsoft has been slapped with a patent infringement lawsuit over its use of dynamic "live" tile icons in Windows, including in the newly launched Windows 8 OS for PCs and tablets and in the Windows Phone 8 OS for smartphones.
U.S. cellphone carriers took a major step on Wednesday toward curbing the rising number of smartphone thefts with the introduction of databases that will block stolen phones from being used on domestic networks.
Daily Firefox downloads decreased by 63 percent during the nearly 15 months that Microsoft failed to show users of Windows 7 Service Pack 1 a court-mandated browser choice screen, according to figures released by Mozilla.
France may introduce a law to make Google pay to republish news snippets if it doesn't strike a deal with French news publishers before the end of the year, the office of French President François Hollande said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCService DeskWA
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCService Desk OperatorACT