A new Apple patent reveals the company is looking into ways to integrate more gesturing into the iPad and other devices, a la Tom Cruise's holographic glove-controlled system in Minority Report.
Twitter and other social media sites are sparking an international debate over whether the forums serve the public good or make it easier to incite disorder.
It has been widely accepted by both employees and organizations that what you say on a social media networkabout a company where you're working could get you fired. A recent decision by a judge in New York may have changed all that after he ordered f...
Google has acquired more than 1,000 patents from IBM in order to pad its portfolio. Patent litigation is a theater of the absurd in most cases, but it has evolved into a standard business practice among tech companies, and Google needs more fodder to...
Google is being scrutinized by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for allegedly deceptive practices when it comes to online search and search advertising. A new report agrees -- outlining ways that Google stifles competition, but is Google really a p...
In Australia, if you have a social networking account such as Facebook or Twitter, or if you use Internet message boards or forums, you are bound by this country's laws when you post material or express yourself. This issue has become readily apparen...
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW