First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
This $10,000 Samsung LED TV is super-thin and stylish
This LG LED TV has a great picture quality if you can avoid reflections
This LED TV supports 3D viewing and has excellent integrated IPTV features
This budget 22in LED television has a USB port for playing downloaded video
This 24in, LED-backlit LCD television has a low contrast ratio, but offers good sharpness and a stylish design
This ultra-modern LED television supports 3D movies, has a swathe of Internet features and is exceptionally stylish
This high-end Sony LED TV has a fashionable design and good (but not great) image quality
This mid-range Sony LED television has a thin, simple design and the Internet features of more expensive models
If you want a thin, stylish television with good picture quality for an impressively low price, look no further: the Kogan ELITE LED32 costs only $799
This thin, LED-backlit television has good picture quality and a distinctive design
BenQ's latest LCD monitor features an LED backlight
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith awards SIM-enabled tablet purchases with $30 Globalgig credit
- Studio Proper PA1 Bluetooth speaker
- AusBBS introduces SOHO NBN plans
- Football Manager 2014 (PC)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 3 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »