First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
LG's LA8600 is the company's top of the line LED TV for 2013
Toshiba Regza 46WL700A review: An LED TV that can do 3D but lacks built-in Web features
A 720p Sony TV with Sony Internet TV and BRAVIA Internet Video
The BRAVIA EX720 is Sony's cheapest 3D LED TV and can access Sony Internet TV streaming video
Sony's top non-3D TV uses an edge-lit LED panel and can stream video from the Internet
The Sony BRAVIA NX720 has all Sony's top Web features like streaming TV channels and video on demand
Panasonic TH-L37D25A review: A small LED TV with useful Internet features and a high quality panel
LG's newest 3D TV from CES 2011 uses passive 3D glasses that don't need power
Samsung's 2011 Series 7 3D LED TV has some exciting new features
Ohki 42" review: This cheap LED TV doesn’t have any fancy features, but its picture quality is passable
We look at the D8000, Samsung's Series 8 LED TV from CES 2011
Sharp LC60LE925X review: This Sharp 3D LED TV has excellent contrast
Kogan Elite 100Hz LED32: This budget LED television is thin and has a good set of features
This huge 55in Sony LED television is good value for money
LG's best LED TV has deep contrast levels and great picture quality
Latest News Articles
- More mobile gadgets than people? Seven countries - including Australia - now qualify
- Microsoft revenue lifted by Cloud sales to businesses
- ARM develops second wave of 64-bit processors
- Apple reports a huge profit but sales disappoint
- Microsoft brings two open source tools to Azure
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.