Samsung has announced the pricing for its 2011 Australian line-up of plasma, LCD and LED televisions. Most of these TVs will be released in April and May, although some models are already available.
Australian online retailer Kogan has drawn the covers off a new set of LED TVs in its online store.
Ruslan Kogan, founder of Kogan Technologies, has declared a "price war" against LCD and LED TV behemoths LG, Samsung and Sony with the release of the company's new Elite LED televisions.
Panasonic has announced the upcoming release of its 2010 LCD and plasma televisions, with new edge-lit LED televisions also available soon. 3D TV pricing was also announced, with a 50in Full HD 3D plasma television available in June for $3299.
LG announced this Thursday that its upcoming LX9500 will be the worlds first HDTV set to combine a fully-LED-backlit LCD with 3D support.
Budget online retailer Kogan Technologies has announced the launch of two new televisions using LED backlighting technology. Available in 26in and 32in sizes, the as-yet-unnamed televisions are priced at $599 and $799, respectively — significan...
LG Display has developed a prototype LCD panel for television sets that's less than a quarter the thickness of the company's current production panels. The new screen could enable TV set makers to produce even thinner flat-panel sets but there are no...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
- Microsoft labels Windows 7 'outdated' as it stumps for 10
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)SA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTDeveloper - Java, Mule ESBNSW
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Manager l Business Focused l Telco Activations - Pennant Hills locationNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- CCTest Automation ArchitectQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD