Samsung has announced the pricing for its 2011 Australian line-up of plasma, LCD and LED televisions. Most of these TVs will be released in April and May, although some models are already available.
Australian online retailer Kogan has drawn the covers off a new set of LED TVs in its online store.
Ruslan Kogan, founder of Kogan Technologies, has declared a "price war" against LCD and LED TV behemoths LG, Samsung and Sony with the release of the company's new Elite LED televisions.
Panasonic has announced the upcoming release of its 2010 LCD and plasma televisions, with new edge-lit LED televisions also available soon. 3D TV pricing was also announced, with a 50in Full HD 3D plasma television available in June for $3299.
LG announced this Thursday that its upcoming LX9500 will be the worlds first HDTV set to combine a fully-LED-backlit LCD with 3D support.
Budget online retailer Kogan Technologies has announced the launch of two new televisions using LED backlighting technology. Available in 26in and 32in sizes, the as-yet-unnamed televisions are priced at $599 and $799, respectively — significan...
LG Display has developed a prototype LCD panel for television sets that's less than a quarter the thickness of the company's current production panels. The new screen could enable TV set makers to produce even thinner flat-panel sets but there are no...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst -permanent opportunityVIC
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - Junior PM (ERP)ACT
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Information Management SMEQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- CCLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW