Samsung has announced the pricing for its 2011 Australian line-up of plasma, LCD and LED televisions. Most of these TVs will be released in April and May, although some models are already available.
Australian online retailer Kogan has drawn the covers off a new set of LED TVs in its online store.
Ruslan Kogan, founder of Kogan Technologies, has declared a "price war" against LCD and LED TV behemoths LG, Samsung and Sony with the release of the company's new Elite LED televisions.
Panasonic has announced the upcoming release of its 2010 LCD and plasma televisions, with new edge-lit LED televisions also available soon. 3D TV pricing was also announced, with a 50in Full HD 3D plasma television available in June for $3299.
LG announced this Thursday that its upcoming LX9500 will be the worlds first HDTV set to combine a fully-LED-backlit LCD with 3D support.
Budget online retailer Kogan Technologies has announced the launch of two new televisions using LED backlighting technology. Available in 26in and 32in sizes, the as-yet-unnamed televisions are priced at $599 and $799, respectively — significan...
LG Display has developed a prototype LCD panel for television sets that's less than a quarter the thickness of the company's current production panels. The new screen could enable TV set makers to produce even thinner flat-panel sets but there are no...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC