The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved AT&T's US$1.2 billion acquisition of competitor Leap Wireless, which sells prepaid mobile service under the Cricket brand.
AT&T plans to acquire Leap Wireless, operator of the Cricket prepaid mobile service, in what would be the latest consolidation of the U.S. mobile industry.
The U.S. Department of Justice would "severely set back growth and competition" in the U.S. mobile telecom market if its efforts to block the acquisition of T-Mobile USA by AT&T are successful, AT&T said in court documents filed Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTData & Analytics Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC