Among Samsung's new wares unveiled at this year's Consumer Electronics Show is the LD series of monitors. These monitors are designed specifically with notebook users in mind so they can have a seamless second display.
Tuesday saw the release of a 108in LCD television by Sharp Electronics. Destined for commercial enterprises, it has a host of features that make it an enticing product. You could probably order one for your home, but at $169,000 you'll need a lot of ...
Three electronics manufacturers -- LG Display, Sharp and Chunghwa Picture Tubes -- have agreed to plead guilty and pay a combined US$585 million in criminal fines for conspiring to fix the prices of liquid crystal display (LCD) panels, the U.S. Depar...
A tenth of a millimeter might not seem like much, but in the competitive world of flat-panel televisions it's enough for Samsung to steal the thinnest-TV crown from Philips.
Sharp is presenting an environmentally friendly way to watch television at this year's IFA electronics show in Berlin.
LG Electronics is on the verge of launching a new range of LCD (liquid crystal display) and plasma TV sets in Europe that feature Bluetooth wireless networking, the company said Wednesday at the IFA electronics show in Berlin.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 2 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
- 3 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 4 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 5 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Uber stops operations in Kansas over new legislation
- Apple Watch review: saving time
- Kobo Glo HD e-book reader
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
- Apple security program, MacKeeper, celebrates difficult birthday
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.