Samsung's latest SyncMaster LCD monitor includes a built-in digital TV tuner
This small LCD TV has an integrated DVD player and reasonable picture quality
This budget Millennius LCD TV doesn't stand out from the crowd, but it performs acceptably
This mid-range LCD panel from Toshiba has a good contrast ratio and some useful features
Panasonic's small 1080p LCD TV has impressive image quality and useful integrated features
This reasonably priced 37in television has a 1080p panel from LG
A budget big-screen television with 100Hz motion smoothing
This 26in LCD TV has an inbuilt DVD player, a USB input and decent image quality
This Toshiba LCD TV has good image processing and a few useful extras
This budget big-screen LCD television boasts reasonable picture quality and a low price
The Changhong CHL1555B is the one of the cheapest all-in-one televisions we've seen
The Samsung LA40B650 produces great-looking on-screen images, and its home-networking capabilities will keep you entertained
Internet connectivity and very good picture quality make the Samsung LN46B750 HDTV a worthy contender
A reasonably priced mid-size Sanyo LCD TV
This mid-size LCD TV has an inbuilt DVD player, as well as a USB port and memory card slot
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Point-of-sale malware creators still in business with Spark, an Alina spinoff
- U.S.-Cuba breakthrough is no slam dunk for Internet
- Amazon promises one-hour delivery in Manhattan, more locations on the way
- LG readies webOS TVs with better performance, 4K content
- Microsoft kills EU browser choice screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.