First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Samsung's latest SyncMaster LCD monitor includes a built-in digital TV tuner
This small LCD TV has an integrated DVD player and reasonable picture quality
This budget Millennius LCD TV doesn't stand out from the crowd, but it performs acceptably
This mid-range LCD panel from Toshiba has a good contrast ratio and some useful features
Panasonic's small 1080p LCD TV has impressive image quality and useful integrated features
This reasonably priced 37in television has a 1080p panel from LG
A budget big-screen television with 100Hz motion smoothing
This 26in LCD TV has an inbuilt DVD player, a USB input and decent image quality
This Toshiba LCD TV has good image processing and a few useful extras
This budget big-screen LCD television boasts reasonable picture quality and a low price
The Changhong CHL1555B is the one of the cheapest all-in-one televisions we've seen
The Samsung LA40B650 produces great-looking on-screen images, and its home-networking capabilities will keep you entertained
Internet connectivity and very good picture quality make the Samsung LN46B750 HDTV a worthy contender
A reasonably priced mid-size Sanyo LCD TV
This mid-size LCD TV has an inbuilt DVD player, as well as a USB port and memory card slot
Latest News Articles
- Jawbone Mini Jambox Bluetooth speaker
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One)
- Foxtel Play screens on LG Smart TVs
- Home appliance makers connect with open source 'Internet of things' project
- Rambus, Micron settle patent, antitrust disputes
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »