If you're looking to buy a new LED TV for 2011, the big brands -- Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic and others -- all have plenty of models you can choose from. All of these TVs have different features on offer, different prices and different pictures, bu...
Last year was a great one for new television technology -- dozens of 3D TVs were released from big brands like Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sony and Sharp, 200Hz and 400Hz frame rates became popular on sets that weren't too expensive, and we began to see ...
Christmas is always a great time to buy a TV, with low prices and a whole bunch of bonus gifts included with a lot of sales. We've put together a list of deals from the top TV brands. Whether you're interested in picking up a Samsung, a Sony, a Panas...
After years of anticipation, the 2010 FIFA World Cup is finally set to kick off on 11 June in South Africa. This time around, the tournament is being followed by not only football fans around the world, but also by the global tech community.
Best deals of the week: 26 February
Sony announced its 2010 range of LCD televisions today, with 10 new series featuring 26 new models.
We've rounded up some great TVs for watching the sporting action at the Winter Olympics.
Both manufacturers and vendors of televisions can agree on one thing: if you're in the market, now is the right time to buy an LCD or plasma television. It won't last forever, either — despite the combination of the high Australian dollar, stro...
Pick up an excellent Android smartphone, fast mobile broadband or a ridiculously cheap Sony LCD TV.
LCD, LED and plasma television prices are at the lowest they have been this year. In addition to huge price cuts, big-name manufacturers, including Sharp, Panasonic, Sony and LG, are offering free gifts for anyone buying a TV before Christmas -- with...
There are plenty of LCD, LED and plasma televisions on the market. But which offers best value? We dissect the TVs available at a range of price points — from budget to premium — to guide you to the best buys.
Plasma and LCD TVs have dropped in price massively over the past few years.
At the moment, save for the Sony XEL-1, all modern television screens use plasma or LCD technology to produce colours and create a picture. While these technologies serve their purpose reasonably well -- just like CRT did before them -- they are like...
When it comes to choosing a top-of-the-range television, you can choose between the tried-and-tested technology of plasma televisions and the newer innovations of LED-backlit LCD panels.
For some time now, televisions have been moving away from simply displaying content delivered to them by a digital tuner, Blu-ray disc player or home theatre PC. An increasing number of TVs on the market from brands like Sony, Samsung and LG have ext...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia