If you're looking to buy a new LED TV for 2011, the big brands -- Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic and others -- all have plenty of models you can choose from. All of these TVs have different features on offer, different prices and different pictures, bu...
Last year was a great one for new television technology -- dozens of 3D TVs were released from big brands like Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sony and Sharp, 200Hz and 400Hz frame rates became popular on sets that weren't too expensive, and we began to see ...
Christmas is always a great time to buy a TV, with low prices and a whole bunch of bonus gifts included with a lot of sales. We've put together a list of deals from the top TV brands. Whether you're interested in picking up a Samsung, a Sony, a Panas...
After years of anticipation, the 2010 FIFA World Cup is finally set to kick off on 11 June in South Africa. This time around, the tournament is being followed by not only football fans around the world, but also by the global tech community.
Best deals of the week: 26 February
Sony announced its 2010 range of LCD televisions today, with 10 new series featuring 26 new models.
We've rounded up some great TVs for watching the sporting action at the Winter Olympics.
Both manufacturers and vendors of televisions can agree on one thing: if you're in the market, now is the right time to buy an LCD or plasma television. It won't last forever, either — despite the combination of the high Australian dollar, stro...
Pick up an excellent Android smartphone, fast mobile broadband or a ridiculously cheap Sony LCD TV.
LCD, LED and plasma television prices are at the lowest they have been this year. In addition to huge price cuts, big-name manufacturers, including Sharp, Panasonic, Sony and LG, are offering free gifts for anyone buying a TV before Christmas -- with...
There are plenty of LCD, LED and plasma televisions on the market. But which offers best value? We dissect the TVs available at a range of price points — from budget to premium — to guide you to the best buys.
Plasma and LCD TVs have dropped in price massively over the past few years.
At the moment, save for the Sony XEL-1, all modern television screens use plasma or LCD technology to produce colours and create a picture. While these technologies serve their purpose reasonably well -- just like CRT did before them -- they are like...
When it comes to choosing a top-of-the-range television, you can choose between the tried-and-tested technology of plasma televisions and the newer innovations of LED-backlit LCD panels.
For some time now, televisions have been moving away from simply displaying content delivered to them by a digital tuner, Blu-ray disc player or home theatre PC. An increasing number of TVs on the market from brands like Sony, Samsung and LG have ext...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus' popular 144Hz gaming monitor has dropped to $205
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
- Microsoft's Docs.com is sharing dangerously sensitive personal files and information
- Meet PC Building Simulator, a DIY teaching tool that could be the novice's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Office 365QLD
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectWA
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectSA
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst (BI / Analytics)NSW
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- FTJava Development Lead/ / Senior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork EngineersACT
- FTIT Business Process Analyst x 3 - (government background)NSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD