Last year was a great one for new television technology -- dozens of 3D TVs were released from big brands like Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sony and Sharp, 200Hz and 400Hz frame rates became popular on sets that weren't too expensive, and we began to see ...
Christmas is always a great time to buy a TV, with low prices and a whole bunch of bonus gifts included with a lot of sales. We've put together a list of deals from the top TV brands. Whether you're interested in picking up a Samsung, a Sony, a Panas...
The mainstream availability of 3D TV sets marks a big step forward towards bringing the cinema experience into living rooms. Two of the main players in the Australian 3D TV market are Panasonic with its VT20 plasma TVs and Samsung with the Series 7 L...
If you're looking for a small, cheap LCD television at the moment you're spoiled for choice. We've recently had review units from budget brands Kogan, Tyagi and Hisense. These 22in and 24in televisions may not be the most technologically advanced mod...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Canadian agency reported to be monitoring millions of downloads
- Good wants to manage your smartphones for $3 a month, per user
- Blackphone super-secure communications app had serious flaw
- Alibaba clashes with Chinese regulator over online sales of fake goods
- Cisco integration gives Samsung Knox users more options for secure connectivity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.