Last year was a great one for new television technology -- dozens of 3D TVs were released from big brands like Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sony and Sharp, 200Hz and 400Hz frame rates became popular on sets that weren't too expensive, and we began to see ...
Christmas is always a great time to buy a TV, with low prices and a whole bunch of bonus gifts included with a lot of sales. We've put together a list of deals from the top TV brands. Whether you're interested in picking up a Samsung, a Sony, a Panas...
The mainstream availability of 3D TV sets marks a big step forward towards bringing the cinema experience into living rooms. Two of the main players in the Australian 3D TV market are Panasonic with its VT20 plasma TVs and Samsung with the Series 7 L...
If you're looking for a small, cheap LCD television at the moment you're spoiled for choice. We've recently had review units from budget brands Kogan, Tyagi and Hisense. These 22in and 24in televisions may not be the most technologically advanced mod...
Latest News Articles
- Tamron AF70-300mm lens review
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
- Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- Strong PS4 sales create supply problems for Sony
- How to access your PC on your Android smartphone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.