A 720p Sony TV with Sony Internet TV and BRAVIA Internet Video
The BRAVIA EX720 is Sony's cheapest 3D LED TV and can access Sony Internet TV streaming video
Sony's top non-3D TV uses an edge-lit LED panel and can stream video from the Internet
Panasonic TH-L32S25A review: A 32in Full HD TV that has 100Hz, Web features and acceptable picture quality
Sharp LC40L650X review: This Sharp TV is cheap, small and has good USB media playback
Samsung has announced the pricing for its 2011 Australian line-up of plasma, LCD and LED televisions. Most of these TVs will be released in April and May, although some models are already available.
The ever-canny Kogan Technologies has jumped on the Julia Gillard bandwagon with the release of a new HD TV: the JULIA32. The Kogan JULAI32 is a 32-inch Full HD television boasting two HDMI outputs, a USB port capable of playing movie files and a str...
Consumers will likely see 3D LCD TVs that don't require people to wear polarized glasses out on global markets by 2015, according to a Taiwanese research group that showed off an early version of such a device this week.
Ruslan Kogan, founder and director of Kogan Technologies, yesterday announced a price drop across his company’s consumer electronics range. The announcement was made at Kickstart Forum 2010 Queensland, where key journalists and vendors meet to discus...
Sony has announced a promotion tripling the length of its LCD and LED television warranties, extending them from 12 to 36 months.
If you've bought a television in the last year from a big brand like LG, Panasonic, Samsung or Sony, it's likely that it will be able to connect to the Internet and access online services like IPTV, video-on-demand movies, weather information and new...
Last year was a great one for new television technology -- dozens of 3D TVs were released from big brands like Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sony and Sharp, 200Hz and 400Hz frame rates became popular on sets that weren't too expensive, and we began to see ...
Christmas is always a great time to buy a TV, with low prices and a whole bunch of bonus gifts included with a lot of sales. We've put together a list of deals from the top TV brands. Whether you're interested in picking up a Samsung, a Sony, a Panas...
The mainstream availability of 3D TV sets marks a big step forward towards bringing the cinema experience into living rooms. Two of the main players in the Australian 3D TV market are Panasonic with its VT20 plasma TVs and Samsung with the Series 7 L...
If you're looking for a small, cheap LCD television at the moment you're spoiled for choice. We've recently had review units from budget brands Kogan, Tyagi and Hisense. These 22in and 24in televisions may not be the most technologically advanced mod...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT