First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The Eizo ColorEdge CG303W 30in monitor has a high-quality IPS panel with a resolution of 2,560-x-1,600
The ViewSonic VX2739wm is a relatively inexpensive 27in monitor that offers reasonable image quality
ViewSonic's VX2250wm LED monitor is inexpensive but lacks HDMI connectivity.
The BenQ G2222HDL is an inexpensive 21.5in flatscreen monitor - but does it represent good value?
The Dell UltraSharp U2211H is an impressive monitor for image-intensive work such as graphics editing
HP's Compaq L2105tm is a touch-sensitive, Full HD LCD monitor
This slim, LED-backlit LCD monitor from BenQ is stylish but requires tweaking for best colour performance
The BenQ M2700HD is a 27-inch 1080p monitor that is priced quite reasonably for home use
A flexible stand, glare-resistant screen and solid performance make the HP Compaq LA2205wg LCD monitor a decent buy
ViewSonic's VX2237wm is reasonably good value for money and possesses a stylish design
Samsung's latest SyncMaster LCD monitor includes a built-in digital TV tuner
Samsung's latest LED monitor is a Full HD panel with impressive image quality
HP's 2509p offers reasonable image quality but is let down by a highly reflective screen
$400 is a lot to pay for a 21.5-inch monitor, but the Alienware OptX AW2210 display has plenty of virtues to justify the price
ASUS' latest LCD monitor has a distinctive design
Latest News Articles
- BenQ in talks with Australian telcos following Kogan smartphone partnership
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Kogan and BenQ drive 4G smartphone pricing down with $229 Agora 4G
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 6% off $749.95
- $20 free shipping
- 60% off $12.99
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »