The days leading up to Black Friday always bring door-buster deals on big-screen TVs, and this year is no exception. According to market research firm IHS, U.S. retailers will sell 42in, 1080p LED HDTVs for less than US$400 by Black Friday.
Philips has a solution to the button-laden madness of today's remote controls, and it behaves a lot like the motion controllers of Nintendo's Wii.
Sharp is thinking big with its newest round of HDTVs, led by a whopping 70-inch LED back-lit HDTV.
Like the idea of Google TV, with its web browsing, applications and powerful search, but don't want another box sitting around your TV? Then you'll love the new HDTVs Sony unveiled at a press event in New York today. They incorporate the same Google ...
The economy isn't the only thing that goes through cycles. Hype, believe it or not, is cyclical, too, according to the analysts at Gartner, who today released their 2010 Hype Cycle report. Technologies closing in on the "Peak of Inflated Expectations...
Whether they were big or small, LED or plasma, all the HDTVs on the CES 2011 show floor had one thing in common--they took the best that came out of last year, and added several slight, but significant, improvements.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager- Procurement & Government BackgroundNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll 9.1 -9.2ACT
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Network Program Manager -Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Writer / Instructional Designer - 3 mth contact - ASAP StartNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTExcel SpecialistNSW
- TPSAP Basis ConsultantQLD
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT