Hewlett-Packard CEO Leo Apotheker will likely be removed from his position on Thursday and replaced by HP director and former eBay CEO Meg Whitman, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
HP has started laying off workers associated with last year's billion-dollar acquisition of Palm, as it closes down the mobile device business it planned to base on Palm's webOS. The news comes almost exactly a month after HP announced a sweeping reo...
Groupon's problems in China, including a recent round of staff layoffs, have come as no surprise to analysts, who hold that the company rushed its plans in the country and relied too much on foreign expertise.
Cisco's profit in its fiscal fourth quarter fell about one-third from a year earlier, while its sales increased only 3.3 percent, the company reported on Wednesday.
Research in Motion, which has been losing ground to Apple, Google and even Microsoft in the mobile market, announced Monday it is cutting 2,000 jobs, or about 11 per cent of its workforce.
Research in Motion will lay off 2,000 staff, or a little more than 10 percent of its workforce, and make changes to its senior management team, it announced Monday. Chief Operating Officer for Blackberry, Don Morrison, will retire, but Co-CEOs Jim Ba...
MySpace, which dominated the social-networking market in the mid-2000s before Facebook eclipsed it, has been sold by its parent company News Corp. to digital media company Specific Media.
ST-Ericsson this week said it would cut up to 500 jobs as part of a cost-savings plan that could help the company reach profitability sooner.
Eight Skype executives have departed the company following Microsoft's $8.5 billion buyout in May, a Skype spokeswoman confirmed on Monday.
Acer is laying off 300 employees in Europe and taking a charge of US$150 million, as the company tries to streamline operations following the departure of CEO Gianfranco Lanci in March after a conflict with the company's management.
Cisco this week instituted a voluntary early retirement program, its first in two years, in an effort to reduce costs.
Another cloud storage operation shut down last week when startup Cirtas Systems, which developed a controller for storage in the cloud, announced it was leaving the market to regroup.
Acer, one of the world’s biggest PC makers, will lay off 10 percent of staff in China as its workforce there overlaps with that of local partner Founder Technology, a company spokesman said on Friday.
A U.S. committee that overseas foreign investments will likely recommend that President Barack Obama reverse a deal by Chinese network supplier Huawei to acquire intellectual property from a U.S start-up, according to a report by The Wall Street Jour...
In a negative prelude to its fourth quarter earnings report due later on Tuesday, Yahoo confirmed it is cutting one per cent of its global staff, or about 140 employees.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW