Juniper Networks will lay off about 6 per cent of its workforce and back out of application delivery controllers as part of a restructuring intended to cut costs and focus the company on markets where it can grow fast.
A newly released, independent audit of Oregon's disastrous Obamacare website implementation takes both state officials and site contractor Oracle to task, saying each side contributed to problems that have generated a political firestorm in recent mo...
Intel expects that its workforce will decline by 5 per cent as it heads into a year in which revenue is likely to be flat.
Dell has declined to confirm a report of employee layoffs, but said it could make decisions related to the workforce if necessary in order to maintain company stability.
Yahoo has decided to shut down its office in Cairo, Egypt by the end of this year as the company tries to revitalize its business.
Communications chip maker Broadcom is cutting approximately 1,150 jobs, nearly one-tenth of its workforce, as part of a global restructuring.
BlackBerry confirmed on Friday its US$965 million net operating loss in the second quarter, following low interest in the Z10 smartphone.
BlackBerry lost close to $1 billion in the July to September quarter as users abandoned its once-dominant platform.
In another sign of trouble at HTC, the Taiwan-based smartphone maker started downsizing its US operations on Friday, cutting an undisclosed number of staff.
Dell will invest in additional acquisitions and remain committed to its struggling PC business once a $US24.9 billion deal to go private is complete, according to company officials.
Blackberry is laying off 250 employees, or around 2 percent of its workforce, at its new product testing facility, the company said on Friday.
Social gaming publisher Zynga announced Monday that it will lay off 18% of its total workforce -- more than 500 employees -- in an effort to reduce staff costs and focus on the mobile sector.
Chip maker, ST-Ericsson, will be wound down as parents STMicroelectronics and Ericsson have decided to take over some parts of the company, including LTE modems and application processors, and close or sell the rest.
Motorola Mobility is cutting 1200 staff, in addition to a reduction of 4,000 staff it announced in August, to focus on high-end devices.
Oracle is moving 130 manufacturing jobs from Mexico to Oregon in the U.S., a company spokeswoman said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC