Motorola's mobile phone subsidiary has filed a lawsuit against Microsoft alleging the world's largest software maker has infringed 16 of its patents in PC, mobile and server software, as well as Xbox products.
Oracle has filed a lawsuit against Google, charging that its Android phone software infringes Oracle patents and copyrights related to Java, Oracle said on Thursday.
The Congressional International Anti-Piracy Caucus, a group of U.S. lawmakers concerned with copyright infringement, has listed The Pirate Bay and five other Web sites as "notorious" file-sharing sites.
The U.S. International Trade Commission will investigate complaints by Apple that Eastman Kodak violated its patents related to digital imaging devices and software, the latest dispute in a long-standing patent skirmish between the two companies.
HTC said it filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission charging Apple with infringing on five patents.
A Chicago-area woman is being sued for $50,000 by her landlord over a critical Tweet, the Chicago Sun-Times reported today. The landlord is quoted as describing itself as a "sue first and ask questions later kind of an organization." The tweet in que...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router review: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Common hardware causes Windows 10 Anniversary Update crashes, again
- AMD rockets past 100 FreeSync displays as Lenovo jumps on board
- Why Apple Watch 2 doesn't need cellular anyway
- Seagate Barracuda Pro 10TB hard drive review: Vast and amazingly fast (for a hard drive)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia