A new cybersecurity framework released Wednesday by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration aims to help operators of critical infrastructure develop comprehensive cybersecurity programs.
U.S. government agencies are exploring new ways to provide incentives for private companies to invest more money in cybersecurity, President Barack Obama's administration has announced.
The U.S. Congress should focus on voluntary incentives, instead of new regulations, as a way to encourage companies to improve their cybersecurity efforts, although some changes in current laws are needed, a group of Republican lawmakers said in a re...
The U.S. government should look to incentives as a way to encourage businesses to adopt better cybersecurity practices, instead of creating mandates, recommends a new paper from four trade groups and a civil liberties group.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW