Lenovo has shown off its first tablet computer, the LePad, and will launch more tablets later this year in a bid to carve out some share in the emerging market dominated by Apple's iPad.
Netbook pioneer Asustek Computer unveiled four new tablet devices on Tuesday, including the 10.1-inch touchscreen Eee Pad Slider with the latest version of Google's Android mobile OS, Honeycomb, and the 12-inch touchscreen Eee Slate E121, which has M...
Apple makes two huge announcements for the Mac: an ultrathin MacBook Air that swaps a hard drive for flash storage built into the motherboard, and a sneak peek at the next Mac OS X—called Lion—that will tap into the best features of iOS, including a ...
Companies have turned to Internet videos to leap ahead of rivals in announcing their new products at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this year, or at least to create buzz around their launches.
AMD has been talking about Fusion for years now. Over time, the term has sort of morphed from referring to specific future products to a general marketing catch-all designed to help people think of the CPU and GPU (graphics processing unit) as the sa...
Samsung Electronics said it has completed development of the first DDR4 DRAM module, which offers twice the performance of today's DDR3 DRAM and reduces power consumption when used in a notebook by 40%.
Micron Technology today announced its highest capacity laptop solid-state drives (SSDs) based on its smallest circuitry technology; the largest SSD doubles the amount of data that can be stored compared to its predecessor.
The recession may have accelerated companies extending the lifecycles of PCs, laptops and servers, but that change may become permanent.
Feeling a bit of MacBook Air envy, Acer, Asus and Lenovo may soon offer alternatives to Apple's ultra-thin computer, according to Digitimes.
Solid-state storage has helped to raise the wave of portable PC alternatives that has hit the market over the past few years, and 2011 is likely to see that technology become more affordable and better performing.
Intel will make a big splash at the Consumer Electronics Show on Jan. 6 with its Atom chips featured inside a variety of tablet computers and netbooks, but the chips are not expected to appear in smartphones until the last half of 2011.
We were wrong -- so far -- that Carol Bartz would be ousted as Yahoo CEO by the end of this year, but we were right that Apple's tablet, whose name wasn't known at the end of last year, would be huge. OK, so that second one was probably a given, but ...
NEC will show a dual-screen tablet computer based on Google's Android operating system at January's International Consumer Electronics Show.
Research In Motion may have high hopes for its PlayBook tablet but it looks like the device will not go on sale until the end of the first quarter, according to comments from executives during RIM's earnings call Thursday.
Google's Chrome operating system-based CR-48 notebook computer may be in just a select set of hands so far, but it's been generating plenty of media attention.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW