Lenovo is bringing a unique design to Chromebooks with the N20p Chromebook, which has a touchscreen that can rotate roughly 300 degrees to a "stand mode."
After six months as Acer's chairman, company co-founder Stan Shih plans to step down on June 18, saying he is satisfied with the PC maker's new direction.
VMware is leaning on AirWatch to let users access files from one place using virtual and physical clients and let admins manage desktops in the same way they handle mobile devices.
Acer's dual-purpose Aspire Switch 10 can function as a Windows 8 tablet and laptop, but the shape-shifting product's uniqueness is in its magnetic keyboard base, an element not found on other hybrid devices.
Acer has given a fresh look to detachable hybrids with its magnetic Aspire Switch 10 tablet, which it showed off at an event on Tuesday, where it also demonstrated what it says is the fastest Chromebook yet.
One of the first laptops with a 4K screen will go on sale from Toshiba for US$1,499.99 next week.
Intel this week showed off a laptop-tablet hybrid with Windows 8.1 for the education market, where Chromebooks and tablets are also fighting for position.
PC sales in Western Europe have risen after 13 consecutive quarters of decline, according to market research company Gartner. The market research company said government spending and the replacement of machines running Windows XP contributed to the g...
Microsoft's App Studio beta test has been expanded to allow novice developers to build applications for Windows tablets and PCs, in addition to Windows Phone.
Intel is preparing a new "Braswell" chip to succeed its power-efficient Bay Trail processor found in PCs besides working on bringing over 20 Chromebook designs to the market this year.
The redesigned USB connector, belonging to the USB 3.1 specification, could be in laptops and mobile devices by the end of the year.
Dell's new rugged laptop has a 11.6-inch screen with a twist -- the screen can rotate 180 degrees to turn the device into a tablet.
As devices powered by ARM chips flood the Chinese market, Intel is hoping to popularize its own mobile processors with a new center built in the heart of one of China's major technology hubs.
Mixed news for hardware and some disappointing software vendor financial reports this week appeared to put a dent in confidence in the IT sector.
Lenovo is recalling certain ThinkPad battery packs that could be a fire hazard due to overheating, which could ultimately also lead to computer damage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Bose QuietComfort 25 review: A traveller's companion
- 5 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Germany backs plan to retain personal flight data across EU
- China: Facebook not banned, but must follow the rules
- Google AI project apes memory, programs (sort of) like a human
- Nintendo targets new health business with sleep sensor
- China's Xiaomi surges to become world's third largest smartphone vendor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW