Thinner, lighter, faster ... expensive: Here come Lenovo's new ThinkPads, which also have longer battery life.
Acer is supersizing chromebooks, offering the world's first Chrome OS laptop with a 15.6-inch screen.
Advanced Micro Devices wants its chips in more laptops, and is devising a new strategy to reverse a free fall it has endured in the PC market over the last few years.
The Tokyo District Court has begun hearing arguments in a lawsuit brought by a Japanese parts maker against Apple over alleged patent infringements.
Thieves might regret stealing Hewlett-Packard's ultrathin Elitebook Folio 1020 laptops, which have a feature that turns them into nothing more than paperweights in case of theft.
Forget typing in passwords, Intel wants you to use your body to log into email and online bank accounts.
"Where's Andrea?" That was the question on the lips of attendees at this week's No Such Con security conference.
Dell will bring virtual reality to more Windows and Android devices next year, replacing 2D cameras with depth-sensing 3D cameras.
With the new Omen gaming laptops, HP is throwing down its gauntlet in the brutally competitive PC gaming market. Again, that is -- after buying and eventually laying to rest the Voodoo gaming PC brand a few years ago. (Though the Omen name does refer...
Wanting to spice up its PC convertibles, Acer has come out with a device that can take on five different shapes with the help of a flexible kickstand and a detachable wireless keyboard.
Dropbox isn't satisfied that its cloud storage and file-sharing service has more than 300 million subscribers, so it's actively seeking partnerships to grow its user base, landing HP and Acer on Tuesday.
Dell's Alienware 13 laptop attaches to powerful external desktop graphics cards, achieving what many laptop makers have been chasing for years.
Samsung Electronics hopes its latest Chromebook 2 will reaffirm its commitment to PCs in the U.S., specially after a surprising decision last month to stop selling laptops in Europe.
Dell is cranking up laptop performance with an overclocked 4.4GHz Intel Core i7 chip in its new Alienware 18 laptop, which is targeted at gamers.
The new Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro is both thinner and lighter than its predecessor, but is still orange with a super high-res 13.3-inch screen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA