Acer is supersizing chromebooks, offering the world's first Chrome OS laptop with a 15.6-inch screen.
Advanced Micro Devices wants its chips in more laptops, and is devising a new strategy to reverse a free fall it has endured in the PC market over the last few years.
The Tokyo District Court has begun hearing arguments in a lawsuit brought by a Japanese parts maker against Apple over alleged patent infringements.
Thieves might regret stealing Hewlett-Packard's ultrathin Elitebook Folio 1020 laptops, which have a feature that turns them into nothing more than paperweights in case of theft.
Forget typing in passwords, Intel wants you to use your body to log into email and online bank accounts.
"Where's Andrea?" That was the question on the lips of attendees at this week's No Such Con security conference.
Dell will bring virtual reality to more Windows and Android devices next year, replacing 2D cameras with depth-sensing 3D cameras.
With the new Omen gaming laptops, HP is throwing down its gauntlet in the brutally competitive PC gaming market. Again, that is -- after buying and eventually laying to rest the Voodoo gaming PC brand a few years ago. (Though the Omen name does refer...
Wanting to spice up its PC convertibles, Acer has come out with a device that can take on five different shapes with the help of a flexible kickstand and a detachable wireless keyboard.
Dropbox isn't satisfied that its cloud storage and file-sharing service has more than 300 million subscribers, so it's actively seeking partnerships to grow its user base, landing HP and Acer on Tuesday.
Dell's Alienware 13 laptop attaches to powerful external desktop graphics cards, achieving what many laptop makers have been chasing for years.
Samsung Electronics hopes its latest Chromebook 2 will reaffirm its commitment to PCs in the U.S., specially after a surprising decision last month to stop selling laptops in Europe.
Dell is cranking up laptop performance with an overclocked 4.4GHz Intel Core i7 chip in its new Alienware 18 laptop, which is targeted at gamers.
The new Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro is both thinner and lighter than its predecessor, but is still orange with a super high-res 13.3-inch screen.
Worldwide PC shipments fell slightly in the third quarter this year, but the drop wasn't as big as IDC had originally projected, with expanded offerings of inexpensive laptops and a saturation of tablets in some areas helping to improve the numbers, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW