This small and inexpensive laptop looks good and feels god to use, but don't expect blazing speed
An 11.6in Chromebook for those of you who want a basic and lightweight laptop
It's thin and light form factor does well to disguise the fact that it also has a discrete GeForce graphics adapter
HP’s 13-inch laptop/tablet hybrid is a strong concept, but the execution could be better.
Samsung’s ‘Lite’weight laptop has portability down, but proves disappointingly gutless.
A good all-round, home entertainment based notebook, but it does have a few issues
Stacks of built-in features don't weigh down this stylish VAIO laptop, but it could use faster storage and a larger viewing area
Apple MacBook Air review: The Air remains a relatively expensive proposition, but Apple's entry level MacBook offers excellent performance and portability
It's too bloody red!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Blackphone super-secure communications app had serious flaw
- Alibaba clashes with Chinese regulator over online sales of fake goods
- Cisco integration gives Samsung Knox users more options for secure connectivity
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, January 28
- France wants to hold social media networks accountable for hate speech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.