Kyocera Mita FS-C8025MFP review: This colour laser printer is suitable for almost any small or medium business
Windows 10 close to finished... Intel reshuffles leadership... Microsoft, Kyocera strike Android patent licensing deal... and more tech news
Microsoft and Kyocera have put an end to a patent spat that began earlier this year by expanding a patent cross-licensing deal between them.
Many smartphones can stand up to a splash or a dip in fresh water, but they don't go too well in seawater due to the corrosive salt.
Apple event promises Watch info ... Square pushes into more merchant services ... Google working on VR Android... and more tech news.
Microsoft has asked a court in Seattle to ban Kyocera's DuraForce, Hydro and Brigadier lines of cellular phones in the U.S., alleging that they infringed seven Microsoft patents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC