Kyocera Mita FS-C8025MFP review: This colour laser printer is suitable for almost any small or medium business
Windows 10 close to finished... Intel reshuffles leadership... Microsoft, Kyocera strike Android patent licensing deal... and more tech news
Microsoft and Kyocera have put an end to a patent spat that began earlier this year by expanding a patent cross-licensing deal between them.
Many smartphones can stand up to a splash or a dip in fresh water, but they don't go too well in seawater due to the corrosive salt.
Apple event promises Watch info ... Square pushes into more merchant services ... Google working on VR Android... and more tech news.
Microsoft has asked a court in Seattle to ban Kyocera's DuraForce, Hydro and Brigadier lines of cellular phones in the U.S., alleging that they infringed seven Microsoft patents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD