North Korea's sole 3G network operator has managed to double its subscriber base in a little over a year and is about to hit 2 million users.
North Korea has abruptly stopped offering 3G mobile Internet access to tourists entering the country, just three weeks after the service was launched, according to a travel company.
The number of 3G cellular subscriptions in North Korea passed half a million during the first quarter, the country's only 3G cellular operator said this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Telstra EasyTouch 4G Android phone
- 2 Sennheiser PC 363D gaming headset
- 3 Telstra T-Hub 2 (preview)
- 4 Grundig Meglio GLED2211HDV LED TV
- 5 Sony HXR-MC50E professional HD camcorder
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Latest News Articles
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Almost 200,000 people may have been affected by US visa system crash
- Who wins if Iliad buys T-Mobile?
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Windows Server 2003 support expiration could push sales next year
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 22% off $309
- $25 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »