Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
Dick Smith recently placed itself into voluntary administration, with the company’s administrator, Ferrier Hodgson, announcing that “due to the financial circumstances of the group, outstanding gift vouchers cannot be honoured and deposits cannot be ...
Discount online retailer Kogan is targeting the gaming market with its sub-$1000 Atlas Pro.
Well-known online retailer, Kogan.com, has just added a dual-SIM phone to its line-up of Agora smartphones.
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Online retailer Kogan has dropped the price of its Agora 4G smartphone following the unveiling of the Agora 4G+.
Kogan, the young upstart that once offered small Linux-based notebooks under its own name, has re-entered the laptop market with a budget 15.6in model that runs Windows 8.1.
Online retailer, Kogan, has announced that it will be selling XYZ’s da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer at a price of $699, significantly cheaper than the $1499 price tag of the only notable 3D printer available in general retail, Officeworks’ Cube 3D Printer.
Kogan has dropped the price of the 4G Samsung Galaxy S5 yet again, despite the smartphone not going on sale globally. Ordering today will see you pay even less as the rampant discounter dropped the price of the 4G Galaxy S5 to $769, which undercuts t...
Kogan is offering the Samsung Galaxy S5 for $799 -- that’s a whopping $130 less than retail. It is an impressive discount when you consider the smartphone hasn’t been released globally, but sometimes if a deal appears to be too good to be true, then ...
Two of the hottest smartphones this year have been priced by etailer Kogan, the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the HTC One (M8). The Galaxy is drastically cheaper than Samsung's recommended retail price. What's the catch, Kogan?
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Samsung will hold an Australian launch event for its upcoming Galaxy S5 flagship on the 26 of March. Official invites issued to Australian press indicate Australia could be one of the first countries to launch the smartphone two weeks later.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a new Android tablet for less than $200. The 9.7in Bauhn tablet packs a quad-core CPU, high-resolution camera and a healthy range of ports; however, budding customers will have to hurry on the day of its releas...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Identity Access ManagementACT
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Architecture ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantACT
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- FTSupport LeadNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management FrameworkNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Exchange 2010NSW
- FTJava/JEE DeveloperVIC