Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
Dick Smith recently placed itself into voluntary administration, with the company’s administrator, Ferrier Hodgson, announcing that “due to the financial circumstances of the group, outstanding gift vouchers cannot be honoured and deposits cannot be ...
Discount online retailer Kogan is targeting the gaming market with its sub-$1000 Atlas Pro.
Well-known online retailer, Kogan.com, has just added a dual-SIM phone to its line-up of Agora smartphones.
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Online retailer Kogan has dropped the price of its Agora 4G smartphone following the unveiling of the Agora 4G+.
Kogan, the young upstart that once offered small Linux-based notebooks under its own name, has re-entered the laptop market with a budget 15.6in model that runs Windows 8.1.
Online retailer, Kogan, has announced that it will be selling XYZ’s da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer at a price of $699, significantly cheaper than the $1499 price tag of the only notable 3D printer available in general retail, Officeworks’ Cube 3D Printer.
Kogan has dropped the price of the 4G Samsung Galaxy S5 yet again, despite the smartphone not going on sale globally. Ordering today will see you pay even less as the rampant discounter dropped the price of the 4G Galaxy S5 to $769, which undercuts t...
Kogan is offering the Samsung Galaxy S5 for $799 -- that’s a whopping $130 less than retail. It is an impressive discount when you consider the smartphone hasn’t been released globally, but sometimes if a deal appears to be too good to be true, then ...
Two of the hottest smartphones this year have been priced by etailer Kogan, the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the HTC One (M8). The Galaxy is drastically cheaper than Samsung's recommended retail price. What's the catch, Kogan?
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Samsung will hold an Australian launch event for its upcoming Galaxy S5 flagship on the 26 of March. Official invites issued to Australian press indicate Australia could be one of the first countries to launch the smartphone two weeks later.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a new Android tablet for less than $200. The 9.7in Bauhn tablet packs a quad-core CPU, high-resolution camera and a healthy range of ports; however, budding customers will have to hurry on the day of its releas...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
- Microsoft labels Windows 7 'outdated' as it stumps for 10
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)NSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC