It's official. Kogan Mobile is shutting down. Here's what you need to know, how your service will be affected, and what you need to do.
Google officially unveiled its new Nexus 7 tablet last month but when can Aussies get their hands on it? In a few days, if you're willing to purchase from an online retailer.
We've just got our hands on Kogan's latest low-cost Android smartphone, the dual-SIM Agora. With a price of just $149 it's a very good value proposition on paper.
If you're looking for a small, cheap LCD television at the moment you're spoiled for choice. We've recently had review units from budget brands Kogan, Tyagi and Hisense. These 22in and 24in televisions may not be the most technologically advanced mod...
LCD televisions from no-name and budget companies have flooded the market over the past year. Cut-price retailers are supplying models for a fraction of the price of televisions from Sony, Panasonic, Samsung and other major manufacturers. We weigh up...
When it was first announced, we were impressed by the Kogan KEVIN37’s specifications given its $900 price tag.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung, Philips among companies raided by EU antitrust investigators
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Box fuels international expansion with new funding
- New website lets users check if their online credentials were exposed in large data leaks
- Samsung Galaxy S5 specs appear online with Quad HD display
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »