A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
Is a low $299 price enough to make the Agora 4G Pro a worthwhile buy?
The Agora 4G+ comes with improved memory and a better camera
The cheapest 4G smartphone in Australia reviewed
The BenQ-made smartphone is the best to come from Kogan yet
kogan in pictures
We've just got our hands on Kogan's latest low-cost Android smartphone, the dual-SIM Agora. With a price of just $149 it's a very good value proposition on paper.
When it was first announced, we were impressed by the Kogan KEVIN37’s specifications given its $900 price tag.
Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
Dick Smith recently placed itself into voluntary administration, with the company’s administrator, Ferrier Hodgson, announcing that “due to the financial circumstances of the group, outstanding gift vouchers cannot be honoured and deposits cannot be ...
Discount online retailer Kogan is targeting the gaming market with its sub-$1000 Atlas Pro.
Well-known online retailer, Kogan.com, has just added a dual-SIM phone to its line-up of Agora smartphones.
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
The design of the smartphone takes a page from LG’s book on the G3. Its body is plastic, though silver colouring and a hairline finish give the illusion it is metallic. Contours on the smartphone’s sides make it easier to hold, which is needed becaus...
Theoretical data speeds are all the hype these days. Shop staff are quick to cite them, but the truth is the Internet speed your smartphone will get will depend on a number of factors unique to your home.
It's official. Kogan Mobile is shutting down. Here's what you need to know, how your service will be affected, and what you need to do.
Google officially unveiled its new Nexus 7 tablet last month but when can Aussies get their hands on it? In a few days, if you're willing to purchase from an online retailer.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
- Dash cam review: The Thinkware F770 works with your smartphone
- Dash cam review: Garmin's DriveAssist 50LMT is first-class almost all the way
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPICT Support Analyst (level 1 & 2)SA
- CCProject AdministratorSA
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTChange ManagerACT
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)VIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- TPDeployment Support EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCTester (6 month contract) FinanceNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT