This cheap, ulatraportable notebook offers great value
Does crazy price equal crazy good for the Kogan 55" TV?
A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
Is a low $299 price enough to make the Agora 4G Pro a worthwhile buy?
The Agora 4G+ comes with improved memory and a better camera
kogan in pictures
We’ve seen a few Aussie ultraportable lappies lately but this is the cheapest. Is it the best?
We've just got our hands on Kogan's latest low-cost Android smartphone, the dual-SIM Agora. With a price of just $149 it's a very good value proposition on paper.
When it was first announced, we were impressed by the Kogan KEVIN37’s specifications given its $900 price tag.
Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
Dick Smith recently placed itself into voluntary administration, with the company’s administrator, Ferrier Hodgson, announcing that “due to the financial circumstances of the group, outstanding gift vouchers cannot be honoured and deposits cannot be ...
Discount online retailer Kogan is targeting the gaming market with its sub-$1000 Atlas Pro.
Well-known online retailer, Kogan.com, has just added a dual-SIM phone to its line-up of Agora smartphones.
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
The design of the smartphone takes a page from LG’s book on the G3. Its body is plastic, though silver colouring and a hairline finish give the illusion it is metallic. Contours on the smartphone’s sides make it easier to hold, which is needed becaus...
Theoretical data speeds are all the hype these days. Shop staff are quick to cite them, but the truth is the Internet speed your smartphone will get will depend on a number of factors unique to your home.
It's official. Kogan Mobile is shutting down. Here's what you need to know, how your service will be affected, and what you need to do.
Google officially unveiled its new Nexus 7 tablet last month but when can Aussies get their hands on it? In a few days, if you're willing to purchase from an online retailer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Wealth Advice/SuperannuationNSW
- CCMaster Data Analyst - SAPNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- TPFull Stack Developer - Cutting-edge technologiesQLD
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTSenior ERP Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSalesforce AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD